Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Cross Pollination"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Cross Pollination" Empty
PostSubject: "Cross Pollination"   "Cross Pollination" EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:57 am

"Things go from bad to worse on the island. Elsewhere, Walker decides to go to St. Germain after learning about Brother Michael."

The immortal, Brother Michael is trying to breed other immortals by impregnating successive generations of his daughters/granddaughters in the hope that eventually his immortal genes will accumulate to the point of surpassing whatever human genes are left in his offspring. At the same time he wants to stop humans from breeding. So he has created an apple that causes people who eat it to become sterile. But even though the apples are otherwise safe to eat, honey made from their pollen causes people to become the freaky violent plague victims. And now, for no apparent reason, Michael decides to kill all of his non afflicted followers. I don't understand why, what does that gain him? I could understand if he was going to kill the sick ones, but why kill his healthy followers that provide all his labor on the island?

Meanwhile Julia learns about Michael and his island and plans to go there. But we already know that she apparently doesn't get there for another thirty years. Wonder what holds her up that long? About all I can think is somebody makes her a prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Cross Pollination" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Cross Pollination"   "Cross Pollination" EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:34 pm

Helix has just about lost me. I will give it a few more eps but if it does not improve soon I am gone.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Cross Pollination"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Helix-
Jump to: