Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So why am getting this feeling?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So why am getting this feeling? Empty
PostSubject: So why am getting this feeling?   So why am getting this feeling? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Why am I getting the feeling that the city of lights is cannibals? I mean come on going through a mine field doesn't tell you something? Then a boat conveniently left so you can cross the water? Sorry those people are getting eaten.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So why am getting this feeling?   So why am getting this feeling? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

I don't understand why there would be a boat there. Why put up a minefield and have drones to protect your solar array if you're going to leave a boat there for intruders to use? Unless maybe the boat belongs to some caretaker we didn't see there at the array. But if there was, you'd think the drone would have went to him.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So why am getting this feeling?   So why am getting this feeling? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:09 am

I am still going with cannibals.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: So why am getting this feeling?   So why am getting this feeling? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Myself, I think the City of Lights is submerged, in that lake or whatever body of water that is.
As far as the minefield goes, considering their neighbors, the Grounders and the Mountain Men, I can't exactly blame them for having defenses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So why am getting this feeling?   So why am getting this feeling? Empty

Back to top Go down

So why am getting this feeling?
Page 1 of 1