Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"The Distance"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"The Distance" Empty
PostSubject: "The Distance"   "The Distance" EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:03 pm

"Rick and his group encounter a seemingly friendly survivor who says he knows of a safe place to stay. However, Rick is hesitant to go with him."

This was a stupid and pointless episode... at least story wise, the real point of this episode was to push the homosexual agenda.

Story wise Rick was still suspicious of the new guy, Aaron, so his solution was to wait until dark then drive to his camp and spy on it. Ok, except as we've seen before, none of the zombie survivors can drive... at all. Glenn plows right into a herd of walkers for no apparent reason as he had his headlights on and should have seen them. His excuse was that the others behind him in the Rv were to close and wouldn't be able to stop in time if he hit his brakes. Which would mean, 1) they were driving way to fast, 2) the RV was following way to close. Except of course the RV didn't follow the car and instead turned off.... which means they weren't to close after all. Then a bunch of pointless running around in the woods followed by them driving right up the camp doors the next day.

Story wise a completely boring, stupid, and unnecessary series of events that shouldn't have taken up more than one minute of an episode let alone a whole episode. Which of course brings up the REAL reason this episode was made. When they stop for the night we get treated to Aaron and his homo lover, Eric, making out. Barf, barf and more barf. An entire episode written like complete nonsense just to shove homos in our faces. Seriously I think they wrote the homo lovers scene then one of the writers said, "Oh yeah, this is a zombie show. Maybe we should put some of those in". So they wrote another scene where Glenn runs over a bunch of walkers for no reason, but it looked cool. Then they called it a show.

A viewer could completely skip this episode and not miss a thing, other than the homo make out scene.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"The Distance" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Distance"   "The Distance" EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I agree I have said Walking Dead has lost it's luster. I expect it to be cancelled within the next year if they do not fix it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"The Distance"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: CABLE :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: