Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Resurrection"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Resurrection" Empty
PostSubject: "Resurrection"   "Resurrection" EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:43 pm

"Clarke begins to question Lexa’s leadership decisions. Abby struggles to help an injured Kane. Indra continues to push Octavia. Meanwhile, at Mount Weather, Jasper steps up into the role of leader, and Cage throws Maya into a life threatening situation."

So Abby tells Clarke "not to forget we're the good guys", not a bad reminder after her recent behavior. The Spacers in the Mountain finally start to fight back in decent way. And most of the episode was simply boring footage of trying to say Kane from the cave in. Although we did see Octavia earn the respect of more Grounders and Lincoln started to earn his way back into the Grounders good graces as well.

Right now the Spacers and Grounders are all buddy buddy, but I expect that to end once the assault on the Mountain starts to succeed. Bellamy and the other spacers in Mt. Weather know that there are good people there, and innocent kids. Meanwhile outside the mountain the other Spacers and the Grounders want all the Mountain Men dead. When the shlt hits the fan I expect Bellamy and the other Spacers in the mountain to start trying to protect the good and innocent M.M., and giving Clarkes recent regrets I think she will side with Bellamy. But I don't think idea will sit well with the Grounders, they could come to blows over not killing all the M.M.

On a side note, the whole killing the Spacers kids to make themselves immune doesn't make much sense. The now dead doctor said they could get enough bone marrow from each kid to cure three of their people. And they'd have just enough that way to cure all of them. But bone marrow replenishes for pete sakes. They could take just one helping from each kid and cure a third of their people then wait three or four months for the marrow to replenish, do it again, then repeat and they'd all be immune to the radiation inside of a year. Plus if they explained it to the kids that way, they'd be likely to go along with it like they did with the blood transfusions. Alternatively they could use the kids once to cure a third of their people, then contact the Spacers outside and say; "We don't want to hurt anybody. We're only holding these kids because we're desperate for a cure to our radiation illness. We need 94 more bone marrow transfusions to cure our populace. For every two of you who comes in, two at a time, and donates, we'll let you both leave with one of the kids." And I'm sure the Spacers would do that to free the kids, some of them would do it even if the kids were freed first. And with that method they'd all be cure in a month and avoid a big fight and making enemies of the Spacers. You just have to wonder why they are doing it the stupidest, hardest, most evil way when they don't have too. Of course they are used to doing things the evil way. They most likely didn't need to be capturing Grounders and bleeding them either. They could have approached them instead and traded some tech or whatever for the blood transfusions and made a trading deal with them for blood when they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

"Resurrection" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Resurrection"   "Resurrection" EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:08 pm

A few random thoughts... Mt Weather started as a govt. installation, and like most people in govt., they place themselves above the people they are supposedly serving.
They very likely just considered themselves entitled to whatever resource they needed, regardless of it being inside someone in another society's body. They would have considered negotiating with the grounders beneath them.

I think Abby is coming to understand why Clarke made the decision to keep silent about the missile attack, and to recognize that she herself made equally horrific choices in her roles aboard the Ark.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

"Resurrection" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Resurrection"   "Resurrection" EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Annoyed wrote:
A few random thoughts... Mt Weather started as a govt. installation, and like most people in govt., they place themselves above the people they are supposedly serving.
They very likely just considered themselves entitled to whatever resource they needed, regardless of it being inside someone in another society's body. They would have considered negotiating with the grounders beneath them.

Yeah, I think you're about that. To bad they didn't make the Mountain Presidents family name 'Obama'.

Annoyed wrote:

I think Abby is coming to understand why Clarke made the decision to keep silent about the missile attack, and to recognize that she herself made equally horrific choices in her roles aboard the Ark.

Yeah, that whole discussion Abby had with Kane was about the evil "sins" they committed in space and how Clarke learned it from them. They can't expect her to make the right choices when they as her elders and role models didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Resurrection" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Resurrection"   "Resurrection" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Resurrection"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: The CW :: 100-
Jump to: