Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Fallout"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Fallout" Empty
PostSubject: "Fallout"    "Fallout" EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:17 pm

"Barry and Caitlin investigate the explosion and find Ronnie and Dr. Stein have separated. General Eiling investigates the crater left by Ronnie and Stein's explosion, and realizes that "Firestorm" has separated. Joe shows Barry the images from the night his mother was killed, and Barry learns that a future version of himself was there trying to save his mother. Barry talks to Dr. Stein and learns about the possibility of time travel. Dr. Wells visits General Eiling, who reveals that he knows Barry is the Flash and that he wants the F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M. project. Dr. Wells gives up Dr. Stein, who is tortured by Eiling until Ronnie shows to save him. Ronnie and Dr. Stein are forced to reunite to survive Eiling's military onslaught. Merging properly this time, Ronnie and Dr. Stein work together to control the Firestorm Matrix within them, gaining enough control to be able to merge and separate on command. The pair decide to leave Central City to stay ahead of Eiling and learn more about their new powers. The Reverse-Flash kidnaps Eiling and brings him to the sewers. He reveals himself to be Dr. Wells, and allows Grodd, who is displaying psychic abilities, to drag Eiling deeper into the sewer."

As I predicted Firestorm ends up being like he is in the comics, not that that was unexpected. And otherwise it was kind of an eh episode, until the very end when Reverse Flash delivers the general to Grodd. We've seen Grodd in two episodes recently, which makes me think we'll seen the flash take him on shortly. Not sure how that will work out since Reverse Flash/Wells seems to be siding with Grodd.
Back to top Go down

"Fallout"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: The CW :: The Flash-
Jump to: