Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Awakening"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Awakening" Empty
PostSubject: "Awakening"   "Awakening" EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:12 pm

"Ichabod and Abbie fight against those who want to re-awaken a powerful witch coven and Jenny learns a disturbing truth about Frank Irving."

I swear the writing on this shows get worse each week. Katrina just suddenly goes evil and tries to kill her husband... wtf? I can see her wanting to get close to her son, Henry, and I can even see her wanting to start her own coven in the modern age, but suddenly she's just all for killing Ichabod and everybody else in town? Even worse then that was how evil Henry who has always hated his father, even after deciding he doesn't hate his mother, suddenly calls him father and refers to his family as he's dying? Literally two seconds before he got shot he was trying to kill his father!

We find out Irving is apparently invincible or immortal, and now Abbie is back in time, which could be interesting except I expect them to make the whole thing into some kind of lesson about racism in colonial times... as if everybody doesn't already know about that. And evil Katrina is also back in time trying to kill her husband in the past in some attempt to change what happens in our present, when it would make much more sense for her to try and avert how he got killed back then and then raise her son with Ichabod in the past as should have happened in the first place.

Back to top Go down

"Awakening"
Page 1 of 1