Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Them" aka dog tastes like Tyreese.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Them" aka dog tastes like Tyreese. Empty
PostSubject: "Them" aka dog tastes like Tyreese.   "Them" aka dog tastes like Tyreese. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:57 pm

"Grieving from Beth's and Tyreese's death in different ways, the group faces the harsh road to Washington D.C. Meanwhile, a storm approaches."

What an episode. Father Gabriel loses his faith after Maggie gives him shlt about his past behavior. They get attacked by feral dogs, which they end up killing and eating... ew poor puppies. Some guy, or maybe group, has been following them and watching them for who knows how long. He knows the leader is Rick and that his name is Rick... which makes it seem like they have been under close surveillance for a awhile. Although I did have the thought that maybe this new guy or one of his people just listened in to their walkie-talkie chatter from the last episode. They could have learned about Rick that way.

Apparently it was the new guy, or his people, who left them the water in the road, and now he has approached them seemingly in peace. All of that is interesting enough, but the whole zombies at the barn situation? Holy cow. And the way they showed it, I'm not even sure most viewers caught it.

The zombies were pushing in the doors and on the verge of breaking in... when the scene just jumped to them waking up the next morning. Yet apparently from what we saw outside, a very convenient tornado came through that left the barn untouched even as it took out EVERY SINGLE ZOMBIE that was outside trying to get them? I think Father Gabriel lost his faith a little to soon. I just can't figure why the producers/director etc glossed over what can only be a miracle and didn't even make what happened plain to most viewers.
Back to top Go down

"Them" aka dog tastes like Tyreese.
Page 1 of 1