Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Oubliette"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Oubliette" Empty
PostSubject: "Oubliette"   "Oubliette" EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:16 am

"In a flashback to three months ago, Kyle is recruited to the team by the CDC with instructions to gather intelligence on Alan so they can make an arrest. In the present, Peter reveals to Brother Michael that "Jerome" is actually Alan. Michael responds by putting both Peter and Alan in a dungeon. Alan escapes with Peter's help but leaves Peter behind because he overheard his conversation with Ilaria. The beehive is destroyed but two jars of honey are retained. Sarah is nursed back to health. Brother Michael is revealed to be immortal and he learns that Sarah is as well. In the future, Julia recovers with Caleb's help but he leaves with "Densho" while she sleeps."

So, we find out Michael is an immortal... not that surprising. I was kind of surprised when he snapped the neck of one of his favorite "girls" though. I also wonder about him calling her "daughter", did he mean it literally, or just in the sense that he's the leader of the cult? I'm kind of thinking literally now that we know he is immortal, and that could mean those 20-30 photos on the wall of old ladies are all actually his daughters. He did say something about working for 500 years to achieve his goal.

We also find out Kyle is a plant on the team to find and catch Alan. Again not very surprising, and it does explain why he is armed unlike the rest of the CDC team. Sarah seems to be ok, I am surprised her kid wasn't delivered C-section though, I was expecting that as the outcome of the stabbing.

Not sure what is going on exactly with the bees, except it has something to do with Michaels plans. Which I'm kind of guessing is trying to recreate whatever gave him immortality so he can make more immortals. The whole part with Peter and Alan in the pit was really weird.
Back to top Go down

"Oubliette"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Helix-
Jump to: