Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Really getting tired of the mother.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Really getting tired of the mother.  Empty
PostSubject: Really getting tired of the mother.    Really getting tired of the mother.  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:04 am

I am really getting tired of the mother. She needs to die she is not being a team player.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Really getting tired of the mother.    Really getting tired of the mother.  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:30 pm

I've never understood why she is the leader in the first place. Jaha was the elected Chancellor, he put Marcus in charge when he stayed behind in space. Marcus left Abigail in charge when he went to see the Grounders. And somehow she just refused to give the job back when he returned? For that matter when Jaha came to Earth he should have got the job back, after all he was the one elected. Apparently the people will blindly follow whoever seizes power without comment or protest.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Really getting tired of the mother.    Really getting tired of the mother.  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:46 pm

eber322 wrote:
I've never understood why she is the leader in the first place. Jaha was the elected Chancellor, he put Marcus in charge when he stayed behind in space. Marcus left Abigail in charge when he went to see the Grounders. And somehow she just refused to give the job back when he returned? For that matter when Jaha came to Earth he should have got the job back, after all he was the one elected. Apparently the people will blindly follow whoever seizes power without comment or protest.
Agreed I have no clue being a doctor does not make you a leader. The kid that is with Jaha why do I get the feeling he is going to turn out to be a hero.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really getting tired of the mother.    Really getting tired of the mother.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Really getting tired of the mother.
Page 1 of 1