Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Maréchaussée"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Maréchaussée" Empty
PostSubject: "Maréchaussée"   "Maréchaussée" EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:35 pm

"A Wesen bounty hunter is on the loose. Nick and Hank investigate a series of murders that lead back to the Wesen Council and a mysterious bounty hunter. Elsewhere, Juliette’s meeting with Henrietta brings about more disturbing news than she was expecting. Meanwhile, Adalind and Viktor make their way back to Portland."

So Juliette is still Hulking out, and apparently she's super powerful to boot. I don't get why she acts afraid to tell Nick though, it's not like he'll want to kill her like Henrietta claimed. Juliette should know better than that, he'd try to help her not kill her. But then I'm thinking by the end of this episode she has changed her mind and wants to keep her powers. So now she has a whole other reason not to want tot tell him.

I really don't know what Monroe and Rosalee where thinking calling the Wesen council. All they have done is bring trouble down on Nick, even triggering his bounty. Are a bunch of Wesen bounty hunters going to come after him now? That's probably how Juliette will be exposed, using her powers to save Nick.

Adalind and Viktor both in town spells double trouble. Especially now that Juliette is a Hexenbiest too.
Back to top Go down

"Maréchaussée"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Grimm-
Jump to: