Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Coup de Grâce"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Coup de Grâce" Empty
PostSubject: "Coup de Grâce"   "Coup de Grâce" EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:45 pm

"Clarke and Abby face off — Bellamy’s attempt to sneak into Mount Weather has brutal consequences. Abby fights to stay in control as Clarke steps up in her new leadership role. Meanwhile, with Monty and Harper still missing, a desperate Jasper confronts President Wallace and demands answers."

Wow, this was an episode packed with all kinds of stuff going on. Mountain Men attempt to sniper Clarke. Clarke seizes power from her mother in all but name, she didn't take the title of chancellor just all the power, and she did it with backing from the Grounder troops, lol. Bellamy gets free inside the mountain, and it looks like maybe they're setting up a little romantic thing with him and the grounder girl in the cage next to him. Ah yes, young love, falling for the girl in the cage next door. The Mountain Men President gets overthrown by his own son, just at the wrong time to save the spacer kids. Oh, and I can't forget how guilty Bellamy feels after meeting the kid of the man he'd just killed. The show is really building, gonna be a blood bath pretty soon.

Back to top Go down
Annoyed

"Coup de Grâce" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coup de Grâce"   "Coup de Grâce" EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Clarke is very quickly becoming the dominant character in this series. I rather suspect she split her childhood alternating between idolizing Ellen Ripley and Sarah Connor.

I agree about the prediction for a bloodbath. The Grounders and the Sky People got way too cozy way too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Coup de Grâce" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coup de Grâce"   "Coup de Grâce" EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:15 pm

I like the Sarah Conner and Ellen Ripley thing. Still not sure if the grounders and sky people will fight. If they do I suspect some sky people will join the grounders. Loved this last episode it was great.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Coup de Grâce" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coup de Grâce"   "Coup de Grâce" EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:43 am

After thinking about it I think you might right the sky people and grounders will fight. This why I think the grounders will try and kill the children of Mt Weather. The sky people will have no choice but to defend the children.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

"Coup de Grâce" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coup de Grâce"   "Coup de Grâce" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Coup de Grâce"
Page 1 of 1