Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Survival of the Fittest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:56 pm

"Clarke and Lexa encounter a new enemy. Bellamy and Lincoln agree to work together to break into Mount Weather. Murphy helps Jaha confront his past. Indra makes Octavia an offer she can't refuse."

I liked this episode. Yes the gorilla CGI looked pretty bad, but that aside, the episodes was good. Octavia and Clarke are both finally making some inroads with the Grounders. Jaha is off to the "city of light", which I'm thinking is going to be Las Vegas, or maybe Hollywood. And dumbass Lincoln betrayed Bellamy, Octavia, all the Grounders and all the Spacers for a hit of his "red"... damn crack addicts.

In the long run the only way they can make life work is if the Grounders and the Spacers become one people. Which I predict will happen after they come together and defeat Mt. Weather. Just in time for the new, bigger badder threat to come their way thanks to Jaha. Yeap, he's going to find "the city of Light" and it will be full of weirdos to make Mt. Weather look like Girl Scouts. And they will attack the newly formed Grounder/Spacer clan. This I predict.

In the meantime, somehow Bellamy will pull a save out of his ass despite Lincoln and crack the Mountain wide open. Probably with help from the other Spacers already in the mountain. Can't wait for the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:02 am

I disagree. The Grounders and the Sky People are just getting too buddy buddy, too fast. I think they're setting the stage for a split there, and a loud one at that.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:31 am

Annoyed wrote:
I disagree.  The Grounders and the Sky People are just getting too buddy buddy, too fast. I think they're setting the stage for a split there, and a loud one at that.
So I will give it a 70 percent chance that they stay together but not without problems. I think eber is right I think Jaha is leading them into a city of mutated people and a bigger badder threat will come along.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: The CW :: 100-
Jump to: