Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This last episode sucked.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

This last episode sucked.  Empty
PostSubject: This last episode sucked.    This last episode sucked.  EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:13 pm

This last episode was alright until they showed the mutated ape. I have seen cheezy before but this was the rotten cheese. Better special effects in Sharknado.

I also suspect the commander will die and Clarke will take over.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: This last episode sucked.    This last episode sucked.  EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
This last episode was alright until they showed the mutated ape. I have seen cheezy before but this was the rotten cheese. Better special effects in Sharknado.

The Commander of the Grounders? or the guy who is calling the shots for the sky people? (Sorry, can't think of his name right now.)

Clarke is already really the one leading the Sky People, and I don't think the Grounders would accept her for a leader.

The mutated ape didn't bother me. I thought it was a good episode. I think the writers are setting the stage for the inevitable day when the alliance breaks down.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: This last episode sucked.    This last episode sucked.  EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

The Commander of the Grounders? or the guy who is calling the shots for the sky people? (Sorry, can't think of his name right now.)

Clarke is already really the one leading the Sky People, and I don't think the Grounders would accept her for a leader.

The mutated ape didn't bother me. I thought it was a good episode. I think the writers are setting the stage for the inevitable day when the alliance breaks down.
Grounders. You have to remember the reincarnation part. it will be fun to see. But the mutated ape looked cheezy. Now seen it coming when Lexa'a boyfriend take the drug again. Now they have three storylines going on. You have the ex chancellor leading a few to the city of light. Which I think is going to be all mutated humans. You have people in the mountain. Now the Grounders and Sky people.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This last episode sucked.    This last episode sucked.  Empty

Back to top Go down

This last episode sucked.
Page 1 of 1