Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Reunion "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Reunion " Empty
PostSubject: "Reunion "   "Reunion " EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:43 am

"A sick child appears while the team is investigating the island, but Sarah suspects something is amiss when the child is miraculously healed; Julia and Caleb make a discovery that furthers the mystery of the island when they dig up Alan's grave."

So this season is a lot different from last, but so far seems more interesting to me. Something really weird happening on this island. Looks as if there are mutated people similar to the people we saw last season in the Artic, but these appear to retain their intelligence. At the same time it looks like they might be cannibals. I'm pretty sure the child bones found in the future were from the sick kid that the guy put outside the gate for the mutant to snatch. Freaky stuff.

I also have to wonder what that woman was talking about with the leader when she spoke of the generations of her female ancestors working towards something. Is her family somehow breeders of these mutants? We know it acts like a disease and can infect outsiders, but are the people on the island actually born with it or something? Interested to see more.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Reunion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Reunion "   "Reunion " EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:36 pm

I have caught up on this. But did miss all last season. Not sure where this show is going but I do like it. They are flipping back and fourth between present and future.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

"Reunion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Reunion "   "Reunion " EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:54 pm

So far, I don't see that having seen season one is necessary to this season. It would help a little with knowing who all the main characters, at least the one from CDC who were in season one. But otherwise, what they have shown so far this season isn't dependent on the first season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Reunion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Reunion "   "Reunion " Empty

Back to top Go down

"Reunion "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Helix-
Jump to: