Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunter Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

The Hunter Games Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter Games   The Hunter Games EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 pm

"Sam and Dean try to deal with the aftermath following the bloodbath. Castiel attempts to fix a struggling relationship with Claire, and Claire wants revenge on Dean for what he did to her friend."

So, Dean is demoning out once again thanks to the mark of Cain. Crowleys mother is up to no good, looks like she wants to take over Hell and boot her little boy. Metatron gets the beat down. And Castiel is busy trying to win Claire over. I don't trust anything Metatron says. I think he's just trying to get Dean to go evil again. They should just kill him, I don't think he'll ever tell them the truth.

I don't know what to make of Claire. I got it at first when we saw how Castiel taking over her Dads body ruined her life, but now they've had like three episodes in a row dealing with her and I don't see the point of it. We got the fact that her life is ruined and Cass is feeling guilty in the first ep. There is no fixing that, unless somehow Cass can get her Dads souls back and return his body... which I don't think is likely. So why keep going on and on about it? Only thing i can think is that they want us to grow close to Claire because they are planning on screwing with her existence shortly.
Back to top Go down

The Hunter Games
Page 1 of 1