Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe Empty
PostSubject: "Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe   "Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:54 pm

"After Monroe's abduction by the Wesenrein, Nick gathers the whole team, including Wu, to track him down and return him to Rosalee. As the search intensifies, Juliette learns more about her new reality as a Hexenbiest."

So, Monroe got saved in the nick of time... not that that wasn't expected, and the whole gang turned up to kick ass and save his bacon. I was surprised that Nick let Juliette go in there, not something he would have done in the past. And of course she's got the big secret that she's now a Hexenbiest! What the what? Bitsie Tulloch is a very cute girl but not so much when she voge's out into a zombie looking witch! Be pretty cool if she starts getting powers though....

That said, did she use some kind of witchy power in this episode? That bad guy was on top of her and she was pinned to the ground and her gun was a few feet away, she voged and started screaming... and then there was a gun shot and the guys head blew off. At first I thought Nick or somebody else shot the guy. But when she got up, she was still the only one there. So it seems like she must have killed him, but how? Did she use powers to aim and fire they gun telepathically or something? Definitely something to watch for.

I really like that they finally let Wu in on the whole Grimm thing. I thought they should have a long time ago, like after he went nuts having nightmares about that first Hexenbiest he killed. It really wasn't very nice to let him think what he saw was all in his head and even let him get committed over it. Well at least he is finally on board, although I wouldn't blame him if he''s still a little pissed they left him out of the loop so long.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe   "Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:12 pm

Yep she sure did. I think we will see a lot more of those powers.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Tribunal" or how to roast Monroe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Grimm-
Jump to: