Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Merry Christmas everybody!! 🎅

Merry Christmas! Jesus-Born-in-a-Manger
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:56 am

Merry Christmas Eber. For the first time ever I deleted a post. Any other time I would not have. But at this time of year just to troll I did.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:09 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Merry Christmas Eber. For the first time ever I deleted a post. Any other time I would not have. But at this time of year just to troll I did.
Just like a republican to suppress free speech or other points of view.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:20 am

PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
atheists are annoying, even to scientists

the best explanation for the Fine Tuned Universe is a creator who determined planck's constant, the gravitational constant and 10 more constants that are so precise

we have no explanation for consciousness, we have absolutely no idea why humans are conscious but we all know we are, but it has no evolutionary benefit, we could be zombies without self-realisation and function just as well..again...atheists are unwilling to discuss the scientific idea that we are conscious for a more important reason than purely evolutionary

atheists are scientifically inept
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 am

PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

LOL. Your funny. Attempting to silence opponents that they disagree with has been a tactic of the left for I don't know how long. I can understand the rationale; you can't possibly hope to win an argument based upon facts, so the only option is to prevent the opposition getting its message out to begin with.

How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot for a change?
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:47 pm

atheists are annoying  No truer words have ever been said
Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Not true. You deleted some of mine. As for the post you deleted, agreed, he was just trolling. But then again, he's been doing that the whole time. So why delete that post, and none of the others?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Eber,

We do not celebrate Christmas the same way I presume you do. Regardless, I hope you and yours are safe, warm, and happy during the season.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Bandit wrote:
Eber,

We do not celebrate Christmas the same way I presume you do. Regardless, I hope you and yours are safe, warm, and happy during the season.

Well, I don't know what you presume about me, but 'to presume' is a lot like 'to assume' and you know what they say about that :rendeer: Regardless I wish the same things for you and yours.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:26 am

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Not true. You deleted some of mine. As for the post you deleted, agreed, he was just trolling. But then again, he's been doing that the whole time. So why delete that post, and none of the others?
No I think I just edited some words.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 am

Bandit wrote:
Eber,

I have no problem with atheist it is the militant ones that irritate me. Bandit I do not consider you a militant atheist. PappyLee on other hand I do. Christmas is over and if he now wants to spew his hate against religion he can.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I have no problem with atheist it is the militant ones that irritate me. Bandit I do not consider you a militant atheist. PappyLee on other hand I do. Christmas is over and if he now wants to spew his hate against religion he can.

I'm not an Atheist bro. I'm not Agnostic either.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

My bad bro.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Merry Christmas! H61EC86F6

:joker:
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

My bad bro.

No worries. I get that all the time. But you are correct. I am not militant in my beliefs, or lack thereof. I do however reserve the right to bash the Roman Catholic Church.
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:01 pm

So Christmas is over can I know Bash Christians?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Bandit wrote:
I do however reserve the right to bash the Roman Catholic Church.

Catholics, fat people, and the elderly.....  What are the three groups it's still considered fine for everybody to hate on and belittle in the USA.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 am

eber322 wrote:
Bandit wrote:
I do however reserve the right to bash the Roman Catholic Church.

Catholics, fat people, and the elderly.....  What are the three groups it's still considered fine for everybody to hate on and belittle in the USA.
No you can Bash fat white people, White Catholics and White old men.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 am

PappyLee wrote:
So Christmas is over can I know Bash Christians?
If you really think it is necessary go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1