Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Wolf TV series

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:41 am

Ghosted

All I got out of this episode, was that by bringing Theo back, they stand a better chance of figuring out that Mr. Douglas (Science teacher) is really a Nazi Alpha werewolf from WW2. Maybe even what he's doing killing people and why.

Otherwise, a totally worthless episode. And the ratings (or lack of) prove it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Heartless

I'm not sure what to make of this one. Several things of note:

The Nazi Alpha now seems to have the power of a ghost rider.
Corey went "bye-bye", so no more sex scenes with Mason.
Peter is on the loose again. Or is he?
Ghost riders seem to be afraid of werewolves now.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:05 am

Blitzkrieg

Not much made sense here. Except now Haden, Mrs. McCall, Mr. Argent and I think A few others are all gone.

If anything, it seems to be a lame attempt at a mid season cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:00 am

Memory Found

Now everybody is pretty much gone. As before, just a lame attempt at a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Riders on the Storm

Well there you have it. Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Malia are done and leaving BHH. So what now? They're all going to different colleges. And what of Liam, Hayden, Cory and Mason? They still have a few years at BHH. And then, what about Peter and Theo? And Parrish, Chris, Dr. Deaton and Melissa?

Will the last 10 episodes answer all those questions? In short, no.

Teen Wolf returns sometime this summer, with the final 10 episodes of the series.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 11:45 pm

So when do they air the rest of the season? I've heard late summer, to early fall. But does it really matter?

I do not think it does. Nobody will get closure. Hate to say it, but the creator never cared about the story to begin with. He was pushing his own homosexual agendas, and just used the show to get people to listen.

The ratings tell all.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:04 am

The last 10 episodes start Sunday, 30 July @ 8PM.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Said the spider to the fly

So we start episode 11 with half the cast, and throw out the shows established mythology and continuity.

All the freshmen from the first half are now seniors, except Hayden who is in college. The seniors however never went anywhere, except Stiles, who is in the FBI Academy. They have a weird guidance counselor, who gives horrible guidance and is way too interested in what the students know about the supernatural.

Next we go to Eichen House in time to see a Hellhound break out and go on the hunt. But it doesn't seem to know what its target looks like. He attacks Parrish another HH, and kicks his arse. But then Liam shreds the Hellhound.

Wounded it runs into the forest, where it runs into the counselor with a very large gun. After a brief scuffle, she shoots him in the head killing him, and flees the scene. Getting back to her car, she smiles wickedly. Scott, Lydia and Malia find the body. Scott sees one of the bullet casings and examines it. It has a insignia Scott recognizes as bad.

At the FBI Academy, Stiles is in class. We find out they want Derek Hale for mass murder.

Confused yet? So is everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Bandit wrote:
Said the spider to the fly

So we start episode 11 with half the cast, and throw out the shows established mythology and continuity.

All the freshmen from the first half are now seniors, except Hayden who is in college. The seniors however never went anywhere, except Stiles, who is in the FBI Academy. They have a weird guidance counselor, who gives horrible guidance and is way too interested in what the students know about the supernatural.

Next we go to Eichen House in time to see a Hellhound break out and go on the hunt. But it doesn't seem to know what its target looks like. He attacks Parrish another HH, and kicks his arse. But then Liam shreds the Hellhound.

Wounded it runs into the forest, where it runs into the counselor with a very large gun. After a brief scuffle, she shoots him in the head killing him, and flees the scene. Getting back to her car, she smiles wickedly. Scott, Lydia and Malia find the body. Scott sees one of the bullet casings and examines it. It has a insignia Scott recognizes as bad.

At the FBI Academy, Stiles is in class. We find out they want Derek Hale for mass murder.

Confused yet? So is everybody else.
One day I will beng watch this show.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Raw Talent

Well this helped clear up a few things, but not much else.

So ignoring everything else, something is loose in Beacon Hills. Whatever it is, effects everyone's fears. To the point they become delusional.

A Hellhound sensed it, and broke out of Eichen House to go on the hunt. But obviously the creature can appear in whatever form it wants. That's why the hellhound didn't know.

But the big question this episode, is how is Gerhard still alive? Chris killed him back in Season 5, or so we thought.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

yeah, I've never watched this one either. Don't know if I'll ever get to it. There are so many shows I watch and a long list of ones I want to watch. Still haven't watched any of the Marvel series's on Netflix. Because of that I've decided to drop some shows when they aren't "must see" just to free my time for other shows. Stopped watching "Blood Drive" cause, IMO, it sucks. Stopped watching Madam Secretary, even though I like it ok, it wasn't a must watch for me. I may be dropping the new show "Somewhere Between" since the acting is pretty bad, but I do like the premise... so haven't made up my mind on dropping that one yet.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 11:33 am

After Images

Stupid episode. Now "suddenly" everybody in Beacon Hills is afraid of werewolves? Of anything supernatural?

If nobody knew of the supernatural, or existence of werewolves, I'd buy the fear. But they do, and always have.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Honestly, I'd say only seasons 1-4, and 4 is iffy. 5 and 6 are just a waste of time.

The concept of the show has never been tried before. But it turned out to be a smash hit. I was hooked from the very first episode. But the creator destroyed it, by pushing his own sexuality. He killed off favorite male and female characters to make room for homosexual ones.

I thought so much of the concept, I bought seasons 1-4. And if anybody carries this concept to the next level, I absolutely would watch it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Face to faceless and Pressure test

Ok, 2 episodes aired last Sunday. What did we learn? Not much. There's 2 creatures running around and they feed off fear. Once they merge, they cannot be stopped. They can appear as anything or anyone.

BORING!!! The best part (IMO) was seeing Holland Rodens awesome butt in tight jeans which has nothing at all to do with the story! But at least made it somewhat worth watching.

The ratings for these 2 eps speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Triggers

Seriously?! OK now Scott has slept with:

Allison
Kira
Malia

That's every female main cast member but 1. If I were Lydia, I'd run.

What else happened? Scotts house got shot to $hit and it looked like someone got hit. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 10:39 pm

Werewolves of London

Cameo time!!! We got Peter, Jackson, Ethan, Deucalion...

Melissa got shot, the Sheriff lost control of his force, oh, and Malia is now in love with Scott.

Scott has 3 more episodes to bang Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 2:29 pm

Genotype and Broken Glass

Two more eps back-to-back. What a bunch of garbage! Lets just go with the highlights (few as they are)

Scott bangs Malia again. Seriously, the series is over, why try to make them a couple now?

Cameo time again! We got Derek, Kate and Deucalion, who gets killed (too funny).

The Anuk-Ite finds it's other half, and makes friends with Gerard (Seriously). :roll:

The pack gets shot at, and Scott has yet to bang Lydia. 1 episode to go.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 9:46 pm

The Wolves of War

Stupid series finale. Too bad Scott didn't tag Lydia. That would of made his record 4 for 4.

So the show ends with a whimper. Time for the Bone Yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf TV series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2