Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I can't take Defiance anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ford plasko

ford plasko

I can't take Defiance anymore Empty
PostSubject: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Datak swapping spit with some leather clad Irathient dude nearly made me lose my lunch 🇳🇴  and Doc Yewll has a love interest that of course is another female :roll: . I tried but I have lost interest.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 pm

I lost interest in this freak show midway through the first season.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Annoyed wrote:
I lost interest in this freak show midway through the first season.
What did SyFy do anyway? They took a bunch of cargo containers made a cheap TV set and called it science fiction by putting some aliens in it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:38 pm

I can take the cheap and lame sets. I can even say they have a good plot to some of their episodes but the non-stop use of sex as some cutting edge story telling is adolescent at best. Why do all of the aliens have sexual mores that we have in the past deemed perverse? It's one thing to throw in a controversial subject from time to time,but the shows whole premise seems to be "Aliens came to Earth and they're horny."
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 pm

This last episode was a homofest. They had the gangster alien making out with another guy. The doctor revealed her love affair with another woman. The female radio DJ was hitting on and caressing the miners married daughter. And somehow I feel like I'm forgetting another scene as well.

In addition to the homo sex was the disgusting married gangster wife hitting on and rubbing her daughter inlaws father in the bath.

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:31 pm

ford plasko wrote:
I can take the cheap and lame sets. I can even say they have a good plot to some of their episodes but the non-stop use of sex as some cutting edge story telling is adolescent at best. Why do all of the aliens have sexual mores that we have in the past deemed perverse? It's one thing to throw in a controversial subject from time to time,but the shows whole premise seems to be "Aliens came to Earth and they're horny."
They are going by the old adage. Sex and violence sales.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
They are going by the old adage. Sex and violence sells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't take Defiance anymore   I can't take Defiance anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't take Defiance anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: