Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YawnGG

YawnGG

So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? Empty
PostSubject: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Anyone who defends the constitution
anyone who points out that we are losing our freedom
and whatever other crazy poo they can come up with, now makes you a terrorist that is being targeted by government fusion centers!

Coupled with NDAA, the patriot act, and FEMA camps all over the country.. is it time to be scared yet? is it time to vote for Ron Paul yet?
http://patdollard.com/2012/02/homeland-security-lexicon-we%E2%80%99re-all-militia-extremists-now/

Last edited by YawnGG on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:11 am

I watched the original 1984 movie yesterday, I think it is better then the 1976 one. War is peace? That is crazy, who could believe such a thing. That would be like giving Obama a noble peace prize for murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people! O wait, they did that.

Anywho, a true classic, be cool if someone updated to include all our modern technology though. We pretty much have a thought police system in effect now, fusion centers + patriot act + NDAA. They just need to lock the internet down. Which they are very actively attempting to do(SOPA/PIPA to put in the controls to block sites from america and ACTA the internet snoop bill). Coupled with the lexicon above... George Orwell couldn't have predicted we would have crazy poo like RFID's (which mythbusters were forbidden to cover, for some reason). Ya, it's almost here folks. I wonder if some of the more observant jews knew the holocaust was coming.. I need to study me history more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATC_2I1wZE

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, how long have we been battling the brotherhood aka al-Qaeda?

Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Did anyone know main stream media program MythBuster's were not allowed to cover RFID's? Here is Adam from the show discussing the censorship, saying it "Give's him chills thinking about it". The very same RFID's in your passports, and in some credit cards. It is also possible to have this installed in humans or your pets. The benefits of RFID could force all people to be RFID'd mandatory, similar to the way our seat belt laws were put into place. There are new "enhanced" drivers license that include RFID's in them. The government now openly considers defenders of the constitution terrorist. It'd be really handy if they knew where everyone was at all times... anyone remember the matrix when they had to pull the bug from Neo? lol:)

I digress,here is Adam talking about the censorship.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-St_ltH90Oc
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

RFID?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 am

ssvs04 wrote:
RFID?
It is Radio Frequency Identification. My dog has one embedded in him. They can useful in recovering pets. But I would not like one put in me.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:36 am

People are paying to have them installed in there kids as well. You sure your credit card/ID/passport doesn't have an RFID in it? One way to tell is to microwave them for 5 seconds, lol. It destroys RFID's while leaving ur card in tact:)

This is a huge security concern.. some one could hack your card if you got near them. Imagine someone having a huge antenna in a major city...

Last edited by YawnGG on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 am

YawnGG wrote:
People are paying to have them installed in there kids as well. You sure your credit card/ID/passport doesn't have an RFID in it? One way to tell is to microwave them for 5 seconds, lol. It destroys RFID's while leaving ur card in tact:)

This is a huge security concern.. some one could hack your card if you walked to close to them.
OH it is a huge concern. Imagine if your check card had them in them. They could wipe our your whole checking account and savings. Oh wait that is already happening.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 am

There claiming they "Keep us safe from terrorist" and thats why there in the passports now.. along with every other form of control they have passed in the past 10 years.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 am

It's getting really crazy, I fear it only a matter of time till I am one of those guys stocking silver gold guns and food:P
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 am

In this time anyone who doesn't will be known as grass hoppers! Hehe, or atleast i imagine:)
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 am

YawnGG wrote:
It's getting really crazy, I fear it only a matter of time till I am one of those guys stocking silver gold guns and food:P

Im already doing that. LOL! 6 months of food and water.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
YawnGG wrote:

Im already doing that. LOL! 6 months of food and water.
I have guns the food and plenty of water. We can our own food. We have livestock. It is coming that food will be the biggest investment.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:17 pm

YawnGG wrote:
Anyone who defends the constitution
and whatever other crazy poo they can come up with, now makes you a terrorist that is being targeted by government fusion centers!

Coupled with NDAA, the patriot act, and FEMA camps all over the country.. is it time to be scared yet? is it time to vote for Ron Paul yet?
http://patdollard.com/2012/02/homeland-security-lexicon-we%E2%80%99re-all-militia-extremists-now/
Yes to all! It's nice to have another voice in the Ron Paul freedom camp.
If he loses, we ALL lose.
BTW, at the caucus my wife and I were elected Republican Assembly Delegates and we will vote for Ron Paul!
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Skycastle wrote:

BTW, at the caucus my wife and I were elected Republican Assembly Delegates and we will vote for Ron Paul!

Cool. What state are you in? I'm just curious if your two delegate votes will 'steal' away votes from the projected state winner like the Ron Paul campaign claims.

EDIT: Lol. I noticed after posting that it says Colorado Springs under your avatar. According to the 'official' count Ron Paul only got one delegate in Colorado. That means that even if you and your wife are the only ones voting for Ron Paul, he still stole one delegate vote from some other candidate. I guess that proves the strategy is working to atleast some extent.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

YawnGG wrote:
Militia extremists = Anyone who defends the constitution
That patdollard article was interesting and alarming.

Militia extremists
defined:
“Groups or individuals who facilitate or engage
in acts of violence directed at federal, state, or local government
officials or infrastructure in response to their belief that the
government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms and
is attempting to establish a totalitarian regime.
"

Facilitate:
“to make easier; assist”

By that broad definition, making any anti-government statement could be
interpreted as facilitating people who would use violence against the
government. So our discussions here could be interpreted to label us
Militia extremists. And under the NDAA, such people can now be
arrested without justification or trial and held indefinitely
(forever) in some federal prison, never to be heard from again.

Tyranny isn't coming – it's here.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Here are some good freedom or tyranny pictures:

Ron Paul on Liberty (from the Back to the Future trilogy)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=347636938604487&set=a.247985415236307.69167.247447478623434&type=1&ref=nf

Obama decimating the Bill of Rights

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150609239134239&set=a.48752309238.56986.621294238&type=1&ref=nf
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 pm

eber322 wrote:
Skycastle wrote:

Cool. What state are you in? I'm just curious if your two delegate votes will 'steal' away votes from the projected state winner like the Ron Paul campaign claims.

EDIT: Lol. I noticed after posting that it says Colorado Springs under your avatar. According to the 'official' count Ron Paul only got one delegate in Colorado. That means that even if you and your wife are the only ones voting for Ron Paul, he still stole one delegate vote from some other candidate. I guess that proves the strategy is working to atleast some extent.
Well, there are many more Ron Paul Delegates in Colorado than just me and my wife. A friend of ours said that many of the delegates at her caucus in Colorado Springs were for Ron Paul.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
...Radio Frequency Identification. My dog has one embedded in him. They can useful in recovering pets. But I would not like one put in me.
I have guns the food and plenty of water. We can our own food. We have livestock. It is coming that food will be the biggest investment.
In Albuquerque, RFID is now REQUIRED in dogs and cats. Tyrants are taking over our nation - for our own good, of course.

I'm glad you're prepared for what's coming. Most Americans don't have a clue. Here's an interesting e-mail from a friend:

"I talked with a guy (Scott - former Special Forces) this morning that thinks if Obama is re-elected there willl be shooting in the streets, prompted by Obama when he tramples the Constitution, which he thinks he will do if re-elected. Scott urged me to get some guns before it is too late; non-registered military grade firearms (at a minimum you have to have a shotgun and an assault rifle). He also has lots of friends who are special forces - he used to train them at a military base in the northwest. He says they all know what's going on and are ready to fight.

And...the Dream Act is more about getting Mexicans in the military to replace the officers who are there now. He mentioned a survey that was done in the military asking the officers if they were ordered to go into U.S. cities ti calm public disturbances and shoot people if necessary. He said that every one of them said no way. So now the politicians are looking at replacing the officers with Dream Act beneficiaries who will then be advanced up the ladder. They figure it is much more likely that Mexican born people will shoot Americans.
And a lot of other crazy sounding stuff. Oh, yeah, he said that he has been at a FEMA warehouse and that he saw over a hundred thousand coffins that hold four bodies each."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?   So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, who here is happy being labeled as a terrorist?
Page 1 of 1