Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

What will Obama do?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

What will Obama do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will Obama do?   What will Obama do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 pm

I think the F14 are no longer in service. I remember reading somewhere that when the Shaw fell all of a sudden the F14s stopped working.

As far as Iran buying nukes from Russia I will have to do more research on that.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: What will Obama do?   What will Obama do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 pm

ssvs04 wrote:

Any person who says he wouldnt have defended the world against Hitler is going to get thousands of Americans killed...

I assume you're talking about Ron Paul, once again there's no proof he's ever said that, just claims by one disgruntled former employee. And besides that doesn't matter in this situation because this war will most likely happen any day now, not after the election.

ssvs04 wrote:
...stop all intelligence...

You've said this more than once, and it is completely untrue. Ron Paul has NEVER said he wants to stop intelligence gathering, NEVER. He wants to get rid of the CIA which spends most of it's time using intelligence to carry out illegal activities around the world. That don't gather most of that intelligence, other groups do. Ron Paul wants to get rid of them and use the intelligence being gathered to actual protect the country instead of carrying out illegal actions in foreign countries. The little bit of actual intelligence gathering the CIA does can be shifted to other intelligence agencies, like military intelligence.

ssvs04 wrote:

Evidence is overwhelming they are working on and close to finishing a nuke.

Overwhelming? No it's not. There is nothing but paranoia going on. There is no proof at all that they are building nukes. For every report from some alleged expert group saying they are, there's another report from some other group saying that they aren't.

Quote :
June 02, 2011 "Information Clearing House" --- The former Director-General of the International Atomic Energy Agency(IAEA) said in a new published report that he had not seen “a shred of evidence” that Iran was “building nuclear-weapons facilities and using enriched materials.”

Mohamed ElBaradei, the Nobel Peace Prize recipient who spent 12 years at the IAEA, told investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, “I don’t believe Iran is a clear and present danger. All I see is the hype about the threat posed by Iran.”

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28231.htm

ssvs04 wrote:
Just like Iraq had no problem using there biological weapons so will Iran once its completed.

Bull. Iran has no plans to nuke anybody because they know they would be nuked out of existence in return. They want nukes for one reason, to make others less likely to nuke them. If Canada and Mexico hated our guts and had nukes aimed at us, wouldn't you want nukes to deter them from using them? There's a lot of talk about Iran hating Israel, which is true, but it just as true that the Israeli government hates them just as much. And they already have nukes.[/quote]

Well im going to say there is plenty of circumstantial evidence its true from reading his books and his views of staying out of wars unless we are directly attacked.

Again reading his books he wants to completely dismantle the CIA. And cant remember his exact quote in his book but he wants to rely on civilian people intelligence being freely given to us for our intelligence more then us going out and getting it with trained operatives.

Well I could put the reports here of them enriching uranium. Making attempts and possibly already getting triggers to for a nuke. Ex Iranian scientists telling about the designs to make nuke work in its casing. The missiles they are testing to hit Israel for such a bomb. And on and on. Proof is pretty overwhelming for me.

The leaders have said over and over they want to wipe out Israel. Im going to take them at there word when they have a working nuke. To me what is very evidence is that they have any nukes purchased by anyone. And the difference between Israel and Iran is Iran has a bunch nut cases that think dieing by destroying Israel will send them to a special place. While Israel may hate Iran they have stable minded leaders who have no desire to do a prolonged war or worse if they could just be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: What will Obama do?   What will Obama do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Quote :
The leaders have said over and over they want to wipe out Israel. Im going to take them at there word when they have a working nuke. To me what is very evidence is that they have any nukes purchased by anyone. And the difference between Israel and Iran is Iran has a bunch nut cases that think dieing by destroying Israel will send them to a special place. While Israel may hate Iran they have stable minded leaders who have no desire to do a prolonged war or worse if they could just be left alone.
And get there 70 virgins. I remember when it was 40.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will Obama do?   What will Obama do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What will Obama do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2