Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Cannot believe no one brought this up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Cannot believe no one brought this up.  Empty
PostSubject: Cannot believe no one brought this up.    Cannot believe no one brought this up.  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Herman Cain accused of Sexual Harassment. I have read the story I have seen what news has said about it. Not one shred of evidence has come forward. I think a lot of people have egg on there face on this one. What is it with democrats accusing blacks of sexual harassment?

Not only that but people do not know what real sexual harassment is.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Cannot believe no one brought this up.    Cannot believe no one brought this up.  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Im not concerned if he actually did it or not. But his poor response to the accusation concerns me. He had to know this was coming and should have had a much better explanation prepared. He really needs to get his act together with a much better support staff. Come on Herman get it together!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cannot believe no one brought this up.    Cannot believe no one brought this up.  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:42 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Im not concerned if he actually did it or not. But his poor response to the accusation concerns me. He had to know this was coming and should have had a much better explanation prepared. He really needs to get his act together with a much better support staff. Come on Herman get it together!
The response was not all that great. I agree whoever advised him should be fired. I would have just said there is a confidentiality agreement and that is all I can say. End of story.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot believe no one brought this up.    Cannot believe no one brought this up.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot believe no one brought this up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: Politics 101-
Jump to: