Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Who was the best looking chick with short hair?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Who was the best looking chick with short hair? Empty
PostSubject: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Alright why not ask the question. The best looking chick on TV or Movies with short hair. I am going with the chick in Star Trek the Motion Picture and Demi Moore in the SEAL movie.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Alright why not ask the question. The best looking chick on TV or Movies with short hair. I am going with the chick in Star Trek the Motion Picture and Demi Moore in the SEAL movie.

Persis Khambatta (sp?) in Star Trek had no hair at all.

At least the parts of her we could see....
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:32 pm

madskillz wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Persis Khambatta (sp?) in Star Trek had no hair at all.

At least the parts of her we could see....
I am still counting her.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Adira in the Babylon 5 episode Born to the Purple from season 1. She reminds me of Ziva from NCIS,but hotter.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Lt Illa.    Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Who was the best looking chick with short hair? 7a4054ed3df4831eaeb36734e75d73a1140b0ebe
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Who was the best looking chick with short hair? View;_ylt=A0PDoX4J7aVO_FAAJHKJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3DPersis%2BKhambatta%26fr%3Daltavista%26b%3D1%26tab%3Dorganic&w=800&h=995&imgurl=images2.fanpop.com%2Fimages%2Fphotos%2F8200000%2FPersis-Khambatta-star-trek-women-8201267-800-995.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanpop.com%2Fspots%2Fstar-trek-women%2Fimages%2F8201267%2Ftitle%2Fpersis-khambatta&size=463.9+KB&name=Persis+Khambatta+-+Star+Trek+Women+Photo+%288201267%29+-+Fanpop&p=Persis+Khambatta&oid=5e75e1bd75cc48417eaf3342e0944477&fr2=&fr=altavista&tt=Persis+Khambatta+-+Star+Trek+Women+Photo+%288201267%29+-+Fanpop&b=0&ni=21&no=1&tab=organic&sigr=12hpqupnr&sigb=13d3keip9&sigi=12tp298em&

Here let me try that for you:
Who was the best looking chick with short hair? Khambattabald
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Almost all women look bad with short hair. Snow White looks like she has a big fat ass with short hair, she isn't fat at all, but the short hair makes her look like she is. She also has weird ears that the hair cut reveals.

The only women who normally have a chance of looking good with short hair are skinny little waif girls. Most of the ones who manage to look good with short hair still look better with long hair.

Persis Khambatta (TOS Motion Picture) was a good looking woman, even bald, but she still looked better with hair. Who was the best looking chick with short hair? Persis-khambatta-156125

I will agree that the woman from "V" looked better with short hair then she did with long hair on "Firefly". One of the few that holds true for. Ezri Dax chick looks good with short hair, as does Kira, although neither were as hacked off as Snow Whites.

Off hand the little girl on "Blue Bloods", I'm guessing she's about 13, is the only current one I can think of with hair that hacked off, and it looks horrible. She's a cute little girl that looks ugly because of the hair. And this season she has braces to boot. I feel bad that her parents, manager, somebody doesn't make her grow hair.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 pm

eber322 wrote:
Almost all women look bad with short hair. Snow White looks like she has a big fat ass with short hair, she isn't fat at all, but the short hair makes her look like she is. She also has weird ears that the hair cut reveals.

The only women who normally have a chance of looking good with short hair are skinny little waif girls. Most of the ones who manage to look good with short hair still look better with long hair.

Persis Khambatta (TOS Motion Picture) was a good looking woman, even bald, but she still looked better with hair. Who was the best looking chick with short hair? Persis-khambatta-156125

I will agree that the woman from "V" looked better with short hair then she did with long hair on "Firefly". One of the few that holds true for. Ezri Dax chick looks good with short hair, as does Kira, although neither were as hacked off as Snow Whites.

Off hand the little girl on "Blue Bloods", I'm guessing she's about 13, is the only current one I can think of with hair that hacked off, and it looks horrible. She's a cute little girl that looks ugly because of the hair. And this season she has braces to boot. I feel bad that her parents, manager, somebody doesn't make her grow hair.

Just so long as Shatner doesn't take off the toupe. That would pretty much blind me forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best looking chick with short hair?   Who was the best looking chick with short hair? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who was the best looking chick with short hair?
Page 1 of 1