Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I do not know if anyone seen this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

I do not know if anyone seen this.  Empty
PostSubject: I do not know if anyone seen this.    I do not know if anyone seen this.  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 am

Take off your bedroom slippers.

Obama said this can you imagine if a republican said that to a group of American Africans?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I do not know if anyone seen this.    I do not know if anyone seen this.  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:35 pm

"Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes," he said, his voice rising. "Shake it off. Stop complainin'. Stop grumblin'. Stop cryin'. We are going to press on. We have work to do."

That sounds racist as all get out. Something makes me think he just alienated a big part of his core voting group.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: I do not know if anyone seen this.    I do not know if anyone seen this.  EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 am

eber322 wrote:
"Take off your bedroom slippers. Put on your marching shoes," he said, his voice rising. "Shake it off. Stop complainin'. Stop grumblin'. Stop cryin'. We are going to press on. We have work to do."

That sounds racist as all get out. Something makes me think he just alienated a big part of his core voting group.

I quite enjoyed his speech going into desperation mode and talking down to people. I hope to hear more 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I do not know if anyone seen this.    I do not know if anyone seen this.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I do not know if anyone seen this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: Politics 101-
Jump to: