Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... Empty
PostSubject: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:41 pm

First, I am gonna believe the SEALS actually completed what they claimed. I won't hear any discussion saying different.
Now, I believe that tragic killing of that Seal team 6 was directly related to their part in killing Bin Ladin. Actually, I blame the MEDIA for making that killing more of a big deal than it ever should have been. Had they stayed silent, nobody would have known EXACTLY who it was. Had nobody known who THESE guys were, when they were in Afghanistan, nobody would have let it slip to those who would have used that info to do what they did. I do not believe that helicopter was 'just' shot down at random, but had team 6 NOT been on that machine, it would have made it to wherever it was going.

So, THANK YOU, US MEDIA for STILL not staying QUIET! The terrorist didn't KNOW we were tracking their cell phone before YOU reported it, and now this. Will you ever learn that WE do NOT 'need' to know EVERYTHING, have some wisdom nd shut your collective traps!

Alright, I m finished ranting.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Well you should read the article: “Bin Laden” Heroes Probably Murdered to Keep Them Quiet. That will really make you wonder.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/06/breaking-news-bin-laden-troops-probably-murderered-to-keep-them-quiet/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

eber322 wrote:
Well you should read the article: “Bin Laden” Heroes Probably Murdered to Keep Them Quiet. That will really make you wonder.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/06/breaking-news-bin-laden-troops-probably-murderered-to-keep-them-quiet/
The members of SEAL team 6 that were killed were not part of the Bin Laden killing.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Really? I'll have to do some more research on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:49 am

eber322 wrote:
Really? I'll have to do some more research on the matter.
Well that is what Fox News has reported. Now if the government lied about that it would not surprise me.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....   Just had to get this offf my head before I explode.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just had to get this offf my head before I explode....
Page 1 of 1