Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Court gets it right.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Court gets it right.  Empty
PostSubject: Court gets it right.    Court gets it right.  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:50 pm

A federal appeals court has lifted the order banning public prayer at a Texas high school graduation Saturday.

The reversal comes on the heels of increasing criticism of a federal judge's earlier ruling that agreed with the parents of one graduating student that religious expression during the ceremony at Medina Valley Independent School District would cause "irreparable harm" to their son.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/03/texas-senator-blasts-judges-decision-to-forbid-public-prayer-at-high-school/#ixzz1OL3dZgbs
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Court gets it right.    Court gets it right.  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Well good, they should repeal that earlier decision. I'm so tired of these people acting like a prayer is some kind of attack and will harm them. "Irreparable harm" my ass. If somebody at a function said a Jewish prayer, or Buddhist, or Hindu, or whatever it wouldn't offend me regardless of the fact I don't share those beliefs. I'd respect their rites and that would be it. I'm tired of these atheists that act all offended for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Court gets it right.    Court gets it right.  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:09 pm

I am harmed everytime a democrat speaks.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Court gets it right.    Court gets it right.  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Yay for Texas! I'll tell you a little secret;we still have real honest to goodness Christmas decorations at our town square.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court gets it right.    Court gets it right.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Court gets it right.
Page 1 of 1