Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:44 am

He keeps going around telling people what to do, and posting 'reminders' of the rules to people as if he's a mod. I get the feeling he's kissing @ss trying to get offered a mod position. I can put up with him as a poster, for the most part, but I really don't think i could stomach him as a mod. His acting like one is already annoying enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't pay much attention to him. As long as he does not become a mod for SGU I really do not care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Pscard at it again. Sending me a PM telling me to remove a pic. Not gonna happen. He's going to have to go and be a little whinny b---- and try and get MBG to remove it. I'm tired of his cr@p.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm

What pic now? The same one?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Why do you think I do not visit the basement anymore. It used to be a cool place until it was wrecked. Me Walter and few others made the basement popular when it wasn't cool. Now it has turned into a 3 ring circus. Sad to because it was only about a dozen of us who used to hang there and BS with each other. I just cannot stand that place anymore.

It was really cool when you could hang out there and not have to worry about anything but now I hang out at SGU forum because Squall has put up a OT thread where you can discuss anything.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
What pic now? The same one?

From the Walking Dead thread. This pic was posted asking what the guy was whispering to the other guy...

I replied by posting this pic...

Sorry, but I don't see anything offensive about a pic of a guys tongue in some girls ear. I'm not going to be censored by a guy who isn't Muslim but still thinks all women should wears burkas and veils.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Well... that poo head couldn't get anybody at Styfy to pull the pic so he bitched to photobucket and they pulled it... Guess I'll just hotlink the original!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Joined flicker and hosted it from there! Now he can b---- to them too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:30 pm

That's it. I can't stand that F---er pscard anymore. I've tried and tried to get along with him, but he's just a whiny little b----. Now he's got admin1 telling me to remove the picture. apparently, unlike photobucket, he couldn't get Flickr to remove it. What the hell kind of a person spends three days b----ing and complaining to people at three different web sites over a picture like this? Hell, it's not even on top page anymore, it's buried a page down. D@mn pictures no more offensive than a picture of people french kissing. I suppose a pic of people kissing with tongue is verboten as well. He's got to be king of the prudes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

You would think that 2 guys hugging each other would be ok with SyFy admins.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Well I see the little b---- got the picture removed. Guy needs a foot in his @ss.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 am

Deleted.

Last edited by nerdatnight on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

You know I haven't even been back to Styfy since the last upgrade of the board... I should check in, if for no other reason than make sure I still bug Pscard. Twisted Evil

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 am

Deleted.

Last edited by nerdatnight on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm

I don't bother with SyFy anymore. Too hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 am

Deleted.

Last edited by nerdatnight on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:08 pm

eber322 wrote:
He keeps going around telling people what to do, and posting 'reminders' of the rules to people as if he's a mod. I get the feeling he's kissing @ss trying to get offered a mod position. I can put up with him as a poster, for the most part, but I really don't think i could stomach him as a mod. His acting like one is already annoying enough.

He's an afore mentioned sockpuppet. That's why he is mostly ignored. So there was never any chance he'd be a mod anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position   

Back to top Go down

Pscard seems to be pushing for a mod position
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1