Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dead Snow. Good Nazi zombie movie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Dead Snow. Good Nazi zombie movie.   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

This is a decent zombie flick from, I believe, Norway. It's sub titled, but don't let that put you off, after all it's a horror flick and the dialog isn't that extensive. That said there are some very funny lines. They mention the "Evil Dead" franchise at one point, and it's obvious that some scenes were inspired by those movies. It's more enjoyable and humorous than intense or scary, and it has pretty decent zombie makeup. One of the most enjoyable comedic zombie flicks I've seen in a long time.

Starts off with a girl being chased through the snowy woods by Nazi Zombies. Now of course, being that they are Nazi's they are intent on the one thing Nazis always were... spreading Christianity. Laughing And of course being zombies they spread the word of Christ by eating people alive, just like the Jehovah Witnesses do by biting you and infecting you with the Christ virus. tongue Of course the girls friends all show up to spend the weekend in her cabin and the fun ensues from there.

I definitely recommend renting it. If you have a Netflix account, it is available to watch online as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dead Snow. Good Nazi zombie movie.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1