Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MBG starting sh*t with me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Check out this conversation in the save LOTS thread...

Quote :
(new poster) ...i also noticed that the syfy channel took the show merlin and show episodes of that, sooooooooo why not legend of the seeker ?

Quote :
(eber322)Well you didn't look to hard or else you'd have seen, right near the top of this page, where Shining Path of Light explained that. Syfy does not produce Merlin, the BBC does. Syfy simply buys US broadcast rights for it which is far cheaper than actually paying to make a show. If Syfy didn't purchase the US rights, in fact if nobody purchased the US rights, Merlin would still be made because the BBC pays to make it for the UK market.

Quote :
(MBG)Take it easy. This post didn't originate in this thread (hence "i don't know if this has been discused on here before but i've looked for hours and still cant find anything"), so he/she did not see SPoL's post. No need to be condescending.

Quote :
(eber322)Lol. Ok, first I had no way of knowing that their post was combined in here from someplace else. Second I wasn't being condescending, simply stating the facts. Third, you telling somebody not to be condescending is like Paris Hilton chastising them for not being lady like.

Quote :
(MBG)Classy, as always.

How do you like that? She's telling me not to be condescending! Lol...

I added this to my original comment after finding out the guys post had been combined.

Quote :
(eber322) EDIT: Hello Lorndarken, I just learned your post was combined into this thread. And here I thought you missed the answer right on the page you posted too, my mistake. smile.gif Welcome to the board by the way.

http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2346210&st=100&start=100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:24 pm

Can't we all just get along? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:52 pm

LMAO MBG at it again.

Someone wrote this.

Quote :
I really liked that scene in Whale Wars where they are launching phosperous flares that burn at 1000 degrees, using air cannons to launch bottles and broken glass at the ships.

Quote :
Which I responded or great the Whale people are polluting the ocean the shoot the glass and it sinks to the bottom of the ocean and then the animals eat it and it kills them. LMAO I was being totally liberal on that and she deletes it.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

Well she started it up again with me. Nobody, not her or even the other average Obama voters can be as dumb as she is pretending to be. It's obvious she's playing dumb and attacking me with out cause simply to try and give herself an excuse to ban me. Well, simple enough solution... I banned her.... from my sight. Gotta love that ignore option.

I wouldn't even have know she threatened to ban me if CenturionTerminator hadn't of quoted her. Real problem is I pointed out her stupidity then rubbed her nose in it. In the end she was left sputtering threats. Ended up I'd picked the perfect time to bow out and ignore her, after I'd put her in a stew. Lol

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's the discussion on bon fires in the pet peeve thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Damn I missed that discussion but I did add my 2 cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Lol MBG just tried to bait me into a fight. Did not work though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MBG starting sh*t with me.   

Back to top Go down

MBG starting sh*t with me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1