Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.

Go down 
+9
justmemyselfandi
Annoyed
TRUE LIBERTY
Walterth3rd
AzaliaRazor
Coyote-Loco
Samurai
eber322
Pissedoffvulcan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Until someone proves it is a fake then he is a natural born citizen. Adopted or not he has to himself give up his citizenship. If he did that which we have no proof of then he is a citizen.

That is the law period.

No. He's not Natural Born and can't be because of his father being British, period.

Nothing else matters after that fact, but, an adoption giving up his citizenship counts as well. Just like if you adopt a Chinese baby, like lots do, they become US citizens and are no longer Chinese citizens. Obama was born a citizen, but not NB, he was later adopted and lost US citizenship. But even if he didn't he still was never NB to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Until someone proves it is a fake then he is a natural born citizen. Adopted or not he has to himself give up his citizenship. If he did that which we have no proof of then he is a citizen.

That is the law period.

No. He's not Natural Born and can't be because of his father being British, period.

Nothing else matters after that fact, but, an adoption giving up his citizenship counts as well. Just like if you adopt a Chinese baby, like lots do, they become US citizens and are no longer Chinese citizens. Obama was born a citizen, but not NB, he was later adopted and lost US citizenship. But even if he didn't he still was never NB to begin with.
It does not matter. People wanted a birth certificate the House and Senate said it was alright for him to run so the matter is closed. Everyone is beating there head against the wall saying they are right. That does not matter now unless his school transcripts show up and they say he is an Indonesian. But really this issue has been put to rest.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
It does not matter. People wanted a birth certificate the House and Senate said it was alright for him to run so the matter is closed. Everyone is beating there head against the wall saying they are right. That does not matter now unless his school transcripts show up and they say he is an Indonesian. But really this issue has been put to rest.

It hasn't mattered since he was elected and the Supreme Court refused to hear any case on the matter. No one in government has done anything to defend the Constitution. The Constitution is a meaningless document and "we the people" have no rights or guarantees.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:00 pm

The Birth Certificate has already been proved not only to be fake, but to be ridiculously fake. But it's all on purpose, they (Obama and the Dems) are just laughing at us stupid peons. At this point they are just rubbing the fact that they can get away with anything in our faces. And nobody can say boo. If Trump says anything the liberal mass press will paint him as a total wack job. There's no doubt Trump knows it's fake, everybody and anybody who knows anything about Photoshop knows it fake, but he can't call Obama on it.

What Obama has done is prove he in fact a dictator and we the people are stupid idiots with no say or power. And he did it all while literally laughing in our faces about it.

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Best to just kill this issue. Get on with what is Obama is doing to destroy America.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Best to just kill this issue. Get on with what is Obama is doing to destroy America.

Indeed. And Agreed.

And who is going to run against him next time?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Graybrew1 wrote:

Doesn't matter, Obama will win. If he even thinks he won't, he'll just do away with elections.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Indeed. And Agreed.

That is the real question.

IF the leadership of the Republican party at the national level has the brains God promised a toaster (No, not a Cylon, the thing that makes bread burn) they will run someone very far to the right; an honest to god bona fide conservative; someone who will energize the right-leaning voters to a rabid level, just as Obama & Clinton did for with the left. They can win this running away if they do. People have had a taste of hopey-changey and they're not all that impressed.

But, if as I think more likely, they run a RINO or very slightly right-leaning guy, Obama will hand them their guy's head, and they won't need a basket.

I abstained in the 2008 race; while I went to the polls, I didn't cast a vote for President, McCain was simply too far to the left for me to be able to support, regardless of who the Dems ran. And I think may others on the right felt and acted the same way.

So, as I see it, it's up to the RNC, win or lose, depending upon who they choose to run.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Indeed. And Agreed.

IF the leadership of the Republican party at the national level has the brains God promised a toaster (No, not a Cylon, the thing that makes bread burn) they will run someone very far to the right; an honest to god bona fide conservative; someone who will energize the right-leaning voters to a rabid level, just as Obama & Clinton did for with the left. They can win this running away if they do. People have had a taste of hopey-changey and they're not all that impressed.

But, if as I think more likely, they run a RINO or very slightly right-leaning guy, Obama will hand them their guy's head, and they won't need a basket.

I abstained in the 2008 race; while I went to the polls, I didn't cast a vote for President, McCain was simply too far to the left for me to be able to support, regardless of who the Dems ran. And I think may others on the right felt and acted the same way.

So, as I see it, it's up to the RNC, win or lose, depending upon who they choose to run.

I could not have said it better myself.

The extremist liberals in office have set the stage for a major win for the Republicans. But only if we can find somebody that would be willing to stick their neck out there and admit they are a Conservative. My personal opinion, they should run on the platform of "Drilling Green" in our own Nation. All this other nonsense is just a distraction to keep our minds off the real prize. The next election.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm

eber322 wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:

Doesn't matter, Obama will win. If he even thinks he won't, he'll just do away with elections.
If Obama did that even democrats would have a fit. No way the congress would let him get away with it. Let alone the massive protests that would go on in Washington.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Graybrew1 wrote:
Annoyed wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Indeed. And Agreed.

The extremist liberals in office have set the stage for a major win for the Republicans. But only if we can find somebody that would be willing to stick their neck out there and admit they are a Conservative. My personal opinion, they should run on the platform of "Drilling Green" in our own Nation. All this other nonsense is just a distraction to keep our minds off the real prize. The next election.
Carter gave us Reagan. Trump has put a hole in Obamas armor and Obama can be beaten I think it will be a landslide.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
eber322 wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:

If Obama did that even democrats would have a fit. No way the congress would let him get away with it. Let alone the massive protests that would go on in Washington.

They let him get away with anything , because they are all afraid of being called a racist if they try to dismiss him. :shock:
I say we elect an overweight women, because that way we could get away with the same thing times two. Because in today's day and age it is all about being "politically correct" and not about correct politics. :P
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:
Annoyed wrote:
Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Indeed. And Agreed.

Carter gave us Reagan. Trump has put a hole in Obamas armor and Obama can be beaten I think it will be a landslide.

Yes, But Who?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

But you don't understand. He won't just do it. He'll do it after some 9-11 type events happen. People will be terrified after several cities suffer massive causalities all within days of each other. He'll declare martial law, suspend elections, suspend Constitutional rights, blame the staged attacks on home grown terrorists, namely the Tea Party and Conservatives. There will be armed military in every city of any size, all police will be rolled into one fedral police squad. The news will be singing his praises as they broadcast battles between the army and militia groups, who will be blamed for the attacks and who will look guilty when they fight back against Obamas goon squads. They will have televised farce trials and executions of these terrorists. That will be used as the excuse to disarm all Americans. You'll have armed police going door to door doing warrantless searches and taking all firearms. Resist and you'll be on the news being called a terrorist while a army surrounds your house and a tank or helicopter blows you out of existence. They'll start with all the people who have registered firearms. By the time a few years go by and people begin to ask, "will we have elections now?", it will be to late. There will be no freedom of speech or of the press and you will go to prison forever or die if you say boo.

Do you think the liberals are beyond doing this? I don't. You know none of this is actually Obama, he's just the figurehead they put up there. They cleaned up his history and hide it, they got him elected, they're pulling the strings.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:44 am

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

But you don't understand. He won't just do it. He'll do it after some 9-11 type events happen. People will be terrified after several cities suffer massive causalities all within days of each other. He'll declare martial law, suspend elections, suspend Constitutional rights, blame the staged attacks on home grown terrorists, namely the Tea Party and Conservatives. There will be armed military in every city of any size, all police will be rolled into one fedral police squad. The news will be singing his praises as they broadcast battles between the army and militia groups, who will be blamed for the attacks and who will look guilty when they fight back against Obamas goon squads. They will have televised farce trials and executions of these terrorists. That will be used as the excuse to disarm all Americans. You'll have armed police going door to door doing warrantless searches and taking all firearms. Resist and you'll be on the news being called a terrorist while a army surrounds your house and a tank or helicopter blows you out of existence. They'll start with all the people who have registered firearms. By the time a few years go by and people begin to ask, "will we have elections now?", it will be to late. There will be no freedom of speech or of the press and you will go to prison forever or die if you say boo.

Do you think the liberals are beyond doing this? I don't. You know none of this is actually Obama, he's just the figurehead they put up there. They cleaned up his history and hide it, they got him elected, they're pulling the strings.
He has to have congressional approval for that. He cannot just declare martial law. He cannot use troops against the American people unless approved by congress. Also the governors control the National Guard.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
He has to have congressional approval for that. He cannot just declare martial law. He cannot use troops against the American people unless approved by congress. Also the governors control the National Guard.

And he also has to be a Natural Born citizen to run for or hold office, except he isn't and is in office anyway. A president can declare martial law in a case where the courts and the government are not running. Like after an attack on the Capitol building for example. And besides, after a few 9-11 type attacks all the dems and probably most if not all Reps would back martial law as well. As far as National Guard goes, Obama will start out using regular Army and will take away any rights states have to use troops. By the time he's done there will be no National Guard, just Obama troops.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:49 pm

As if that would stop him, he would just beg the UN to step in and bring 'peace'!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:26 am

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

And he also has to be a Natural Born citizen to run for or hold office, except he isn't and is in office anyway. A president can declare martial law in a case where the courts and the government are not running. Like after an attack on the Capitol building for example. And besides, after a few 9-11 type attacks all the dems and probably most if not all Reps would back martial law as well. As far as National Guard goes, Obama will start out using regular Army and will take away any rights states have to use troops. By the time he's done there will be no National Guard, just Obama troops.
Ya but would the military follow him? I don't think so. You would see the biggest civil war in the history of mankind. Even bigger then the last one.
Back to top Go down
justmemyselfandi

justmemyselfandi

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 Obamination27-1

Will this do?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:08 am

Someone gave this link to me. I find it interesting.

http://capnow.org/component/search/?searchword=birth+certificate&ordering=&searchphrase=all
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Interesting video of Obama.    Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 am

Exclusive: Dr. Ron Polland Provides Preview of His Online Book
9Share 0digg

“THE GREATEST IDENTITY FRAUD IN HISTORY”

by Ron Polland, Ph.D., ©2011

(Jul. 21, 2011) Dr. Ron Polland, PhD, has just finished a new e-Book, Alias Barack Obama: The Greatest Identity Fraud in History that covers his three-year investigation into the life and background of Barack Hussein Obama, and the mystery of his online birth certificate. During the course of his ground-breaking investigation, Dr. Polland collected massive amounts of evidence that reveal a wide network of collaborators working together to put an imposter into the White House in fulfillment of a Marxist agenda to fundamentally transform America.

What began as a simple study of the online image posted on June 12, 2008 by the Daily Kos blog and the Obama Campaign had mushroomed into a full-blown research project consuming more than 4,000 man-hours of work into what was nothing less than a well-orchestrated conspiracy to subvert the Constitution and the free election process. The maxim, “One thing leads to another,” is the best way to describe how Dr. Polland used his 30+ years of doctoral-level research skills to follow the trails wherever they led him.

More than any one factor, the online image purported to be Obama’s Certification of Live Birth (COLB) is the key that links the collaborators together. As the days turned to months, and the months turned to years, the COLB was the one constant for which so many people and organizations had engaged in illegal activities to suppress the truth about Barack Obama. For Dr. Polland, the issue with Obama was not his eligibility, but his identity and his treachery in lying about his legal name, his biography, his education, his accomplishments, his associations, his religious ideology, and his place of birth.

Moreover, the ways in which he and his collaborators enlisted the so-called Free Press into doing his bidding, in promulgating a forgery and a fictitious identity, in promoting a false Messiah and defending a traitor-in-hiding is as reprehensible as it is unforgivable. This conspiracy makes Watergate seem like Sesame Street.

Alias Barack Obama, Vol. 1: A lie is born is an interactive PDF filled with detailed graphics and embedded videos and is readable on all PCs, Macs, and Android phones. In the next few weeks, EPUB versions will be available for the Nook, Kobi, and Ipad, and MOBI for Amazon Kindle and MobiPocket Readers.

This is a project on which I have been working, non-stop, for the past three years. As you recall in our initial interview exactly a year ago on how I started (The Post & Email’s “That’s Not a Genuine Scan.”), I envisioned this investigation into “Obama’s Certification of Live Birth,” aka the COLB, lasting no more than three months. I would review all the information I could gather, analyze what I found, report on it, and then be done. Then, Factcheck.org came out with their infamous “photo shoot” on August 22, 2008 that did more to confirm my theories than it did to thwart everyone else investigating the COLB.

Chapter I: The One is born, explores the rise of Obama, the liberal media’s Rock Star Candidate for State Senator in 1995, US Senator in 2004, and President of the World in 2008. In 2004, Obama was still a blank slate to the media, but instead of doing any true investigative reporting into his background, they relied on “Dreams From My Father” to do it for them as if his memoirs were etched in stone. Whether blinded by his charisma or his exotic biography, the liberal media rarely doubted a word Obama said or wrote.

Chapter II: Fact-checking media fraud introduces you to the new breed of online political analysts known as “nonpartisan political fact checkers.” They claim to be “consumer advocates” who “sort out the truth in politics,” yet they are really leftwing propagandists launching attacks against Obama’s opponents and critics while ensuring that Obama would be elected, his policies enacted, and his false identity protected.

The role they played in manipulating the outcome of the Presidential election cannot be overstated: by hiding Obama’s true identity and political ideology to influencing public opinion in favor of his liberal leftwing legislation to shielding his activities from scrutiny.

Chapter III: Anatomy of a forgery takes you through the quest to solve the mystery of Obama’s COLB: a 2½ year odyssey of painstaking analytical research, true scientific experimentation, and a good deal of old-school, detective work devoted to answering a simple question: “Did the Daily Kos post a genuine scan of Barack Obama’s paper Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth (COLB)?” The mystery of Obama’s COLB has been solved, but the revelations that followed were more significant than the forgery itself.

The importance of this fraudulent birth certificate had grown exponentially since it first appeared in June 2008, going from a curiosity to becoming the de facto evidence of Obama’s citizenship. A large number people banked their very reputations on it being real and the stakes could not be higher if this massive conspiracy were to fall apart. Every other piece of “evidence” that followed the COLB was created in defense of it.

Chapter IV: Blue Hawaii caught red-handed goes right to the heart of Barack Obama’s identity fraud. Hawaii is the largest repository of the most liberal, most pro-Obama, and least credible state government officials in the country. No other state in the nation comes close, with the possible exception being Illinois. The dirty money that was shoveled to Democrats, like Clinton and Obama, put it in a class all by itself.

The focus of Dr. Polland’s book is different from Jerry Corsi’s book, “Where’s the Birth Certificate,” in that he links together the creation of the COLB and the conspiracy to fabricate and hide the identity of Barack Obama leading up to the election of 2008.

The book is available for immediate download here: http://abo.dr-rjp.com
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:15 pm

I was just reading about this guy. He created the Obama short form certificate from scratch, the same one Snopes.com the supposed independent site verified as real. That proves Snopes lied, they linked to his image account for the image they posted.

And worse yet, they posted pictures that were supposed to be them holding the actual physical copy and showing the embossed seal on it. It was all fake and lies on their part.

And this also proves the long form is fake, as if we needed more proof of that. This Polland guy made up the certificate number he used on the fake short form, whoever made the long form used the SAME number! What are the odds the number Polland pulled out of his @ss was the actual certificate number? Probably about one in ten trillion or so.
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 pm

The crazy is strong in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:05 pm

madskillz wrote:
The crazy is strong in this thread.
Lol That is the whole point. I should have put a truther thread up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.   Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post your evidence that Obama is not a U.S. Citizen.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next