Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The big list of canceled or renewed shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: The big list of canceled or renewed shows   Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:24 am

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/renewed-and-canceled-tv-shows-2017-2018/

Here's all the ones I didn't already know were canceled that I care about.

Designated Survivor (I liked this show and I don't usually watch political dramas.)
Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (I really liked this show, one of the few on tv not full of sleezy.)
Last Man on Earth (strangely enough I've gone through various time of liking or disliking this show, but I always kept watching and will now miss it.)
The Mist (I thought the first season was pretty good. I wish Hulu or Netflix would pick this one up.)
Timeless (This show I enjoyed, yet it always bugged me how they had to harp on historical mistreatment of minorities and women in EVERY single episode.)

The strangest thing about this list are all the shows they list as canceled that actually ended as planned, like 12 Monkeys. I'd have listed them as "ended" rather than canceled.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eber322

PostSubject: Re: The big list of canceled or renewed shows   Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Well just found out "Colony" has been canceled. Bummer, it was just getting good with the introduction of the new second alien species. And this last season they'd brought the hottie from canceled "frequency" over as well. This is another one I wish somebody else would pick up, but I doubt it.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The big list of canceled or renewed shows
Page 1 of 1