Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Watched the pilot last night. It was so so. Been done before but I think I will stick with it for at least one season I will be adding it to the discussion soon.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 10:48 pm

I just watched the first two episodes. It was pretty good, but maybe not as good as I thought from the preview. I will keep watching for now.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 5:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
I just watched the first two episodes. It was pretty good, but maybe not as good as I thought from the preview. I will keep watching for now.
I agree I just hope they do not do something sappy like make the guy fall in love with the fish lady.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 pm

He's obviously going to fall in love with her. Hell, the evil scientist is already in love with the one he captured.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Watched the whole thing   General Discussion EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:28 am

So over the last couple of weeks I got around to binge watching this series. It was ok... It wasn't as good as I'd hoped after watching the preview but it wasn't bad. I found it kind of strange that for a show about mermaids they hardly ever showed them in the water or in mermaid form. Of course those effects are where all the cost of this show would come from, so that's probably why. If they have another season I'll watch it, but if not oh well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 4:57 pm

Ok fans, if you have not figured it out yet, we have a mid-season break coming. After this weeks ep, they go on "Spring Break". I assume that means new eps will air this summer.

So this week, expect a "cliffhanger" episode, to end the show before the break. This season is for 16 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:22 pm

So there we go fans. I'll post about the ep later (super busy), but the series will continue this June some time.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:34 pm

For those who didn't know, Siren was renewed last month. Still do not know how many episodes yet. Also no word on DVD's.

I'll post ep 9 later tonight or in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue May 12, 2020 11:56 pm

Hello fans. If you didn't know, season 3 started, and has only 10 episodes. Pretty much the same as the first season.

10 episodes works best IMO. It keeps the story flowing as well as the action. Longer than that, and it drags on like season 2.

Regardless, only 3 eps left this season. I have not posted the episodes for a good reason. Because of Covid-19, I doubt the show will be renewed. Even if it is, they still cannot start production. So it's the same as cancelling it either way.

Still nothing on the DVD's yet, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Sorry fans. It was cancelled. With the pandemic, there was no way to continue producing the series.

So off to the graveyard she goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 1