Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:04 am

Star Trek legend and outspoken activist George Takei has responded to a sexual assault claim made by former model and actor Scott Brunton that date back to 1981.
“Friends, I’m writing to respond to the accusations made by Scott R. [Brunton]. I want to assure you all that I am as shocked and bewildered at these claims as you must feel reading them,” Takei wrote on Twitter early Saturday. “The events he describes back in the 1980s simply did not occur, and I do not know why he has claimed them now. I have wracked my brain to ask if I remember Mr. Brunton, and I cannot say I do.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/george-takei-denies-1981-sexual-assault-claim/ar-BBEQJWp?ocid=spartandhp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 am

I read that last night and laughed my arse off. What a bunch of BS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:12 am

My guess is that with all the sexual misconduct allegations flying around, this guy wanted in hoping for a payout. He probably did meet Takei in passing once or twice back then, and since Takei was the only celebrity he has met, that's why he's accusing him.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Well I hope this is not true. Would be bad for Trek.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Eh, what Trek? All we have anymore is Jar Trek.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 am

eber322 wrote:
Eh, what Trek? All we have anymore is Jar Trek.
I seen a story where people are not happy with Abrams doing Star Wars. I wish I could remember which article it was on.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:14 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I seen a story where people are not happy with Abrams doing Star Wars. I wish I could remember which article it was on.

Abrams sucks. People are always bad mouthing Michael Bay, but Abrams wishes he was that good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:43 am

Now Stallone and there's a police report. Just wait for all the old rockstar groupies to start accusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:48 am

ford plasko wrote:
Now Stallone and there's a police report. Just wait for all the old rockstar groupies to start accusing.
At this point you have to wonder which is harassment and which is sexual politics.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
At this point you have to wonder which is harassment and which is sexual politics.

I really have a hard time with digging so far into the past. I mean if Moore, Stallone, et al haven't been accused of anything recently I'm troubled by where this is going. It all turns into a He said She said situation. God only knows what I did 30-40 years ago. I was a drunken drugged out idiot back then.
As much as I dislike Sen. Franken I look at the picture and I can't tell if he's actually grabbing her. If he is then he's guilty of sexual misconduct, if not he's got a sick sense of humor. And who is taking the picture? Doesn't this person have some responsibility in this?
Moreover. Where are these women's families? If someone did that to one of my family there would be serious hell to pay. They would be losing a few teeth at the very least. In the words of Will Sonnett. No brags. Just facts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Once a sexual predator always a sexual predator. They cannot help themselves the most disturbing part about these allegations is there are no new ones. Just from 30 or 40 years ago. In the case of Sulu he is on tape at the Howard Stern show saying he done the things that he is accused of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.    

Back to top Go down

Sulu accused of sexual harrasment.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1