Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.


scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Tremors the Series a go.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Posts : 4626
Join date : 2009-10-07

Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:37 pm

SyFy has decided to remake the series Tremors. Kevin Bacon will return as Valentine. Michael Gross will not be part of the show he is filming Tremors 6. https://screenrant.com/tremors-syfy-series-cast-pj-byrne/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

Posts : 502
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Burt Gummer proved my monster killing theory:If you're shooting it and it ain''t dying,get a bigger gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Posts : 4626
Join date : 2009-10-07

Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 5:36 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Burt Gummer proved my monster killing theory:If you're shooting it and it ain''t dying,get a bigger gun.
LOL Loved the first movie. The first series was a flop maybe they think with Bacon this one will do better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ford plasko

ford plasko

Posts : 502
Join date : 2009-10-13
Location : Central Florida

Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
Burt Gummer proved my monster killing theory:If you're shooting it and it ain''t dying,get a bigger gun.
LOL Loved the first movie. The first series was a flop maybe they think with Bacon this one will do better.
Heck my wife will watch even if it's bad if Kevin Bacon is in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Posts : 4626
Join date : 2009-10-07

Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ford plasko wrote:
Burt Gummer proved my monster killing theory:If you're shooting it and it ain''t dying,get a bigger gun.
LOL Loved the first movie. The first series was a flop maybe they think with Bacon this one will do better.
Heck my wife will watch even if it's bad if Kevin Bacon is in it.
LMAO that is funny. I will watch it just to see if it is any good. Michael Gross will not be in the series. To bad to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




Tremors the Series a go.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tremors the Series a go.    Tremors the Series a go.  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tremors the Series a go.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Taylor PRO SERIES wireset *NEW*
» Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster
» for sale 2004 grand prix comp g gtp 3800 series 2 supercharged
» Rumors about Series 5, Tennant & McGann (Spoilers?)
» Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: