Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Simpsons no longer child friendly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: Simpsons no longer child friendly   Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:46 pm

The latest Simpsons Halloween episode featured Homer cutting body parts off himself cooking and eating them. It ended with Bart eating Homers brain on a cracker. Needless to say it was nauseatingly disgusting to view as an adult. But this is a supposed family show that kids of all ages watch! I'd no longer let kids watch the Simpsons after this. If they showed this, they are capable of showing anything.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Simpsons no longer child friendly   Yesterday at 6:50 pm

Ugh! That's surprisingly disgusting, and reinforces my opinion of the series. It was anti-fathers and anti-family from the beginning, but this makes that much clearer. I remember once tuning in to Family Guy to see what it was like, and there was bestiality! I couldn't believe how low this show had sunk. Too many so called "cartoons" have gone to hell. Hollywood/TV has entered a time of extreme degeneracy, and it's hard to find anything wholesome to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Simpsons no longer child friendly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Science Fiction TV Shows. :: The Basement General Discussion, Politics, Pet Peeves. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: