Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Season 3 Ep 12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Season 3 Ep 12 Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 Ep 12   Season 3 Ep 12 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Was this a mind blowing episode or what? I'll post more later. I'm a little busy now.

Title spoken by Ryo
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Season 3 Ep 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Ep 12   Season 3 Ep 12 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Ok. Lets see what we learned, by the numbers, so to speak.

Two - She has a daughter somewhere. The daughter is part Two and part Irena Shaw. She was left in the care of someone named Cryden.

Three - Sarah contracted her illness and died because of him. In short, he killed her slowly and painfully. Just not on purpose. But knowing that was too much for him to bear. So he intentionally let his clone get killed, thus he remembers nothing of what Ryo told him.

Five - As it turns out, she has met her sister before. But she was running away at the time (to the Raza). We still don't know what the picture Ryo showed her was, or why she was so upset over it.

Six - As it turns out, it was GA the whole time he couldn't trust. The same person responsible for 6 killing 10,000 innocent people was the same one that sold him out to Portia.

And lets not forget the Android rebellion. It's already started, and they have already started killing humans.

Lastly is the fate of Ryo. Does two kill him? Obviously no. Can't wait till this Friday!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Season 3 Ep 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Ep 12   Season 3 Ep 12 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 pm

LAMO I knew that Rio would end up back with the crew. Even before Android had her future vision. Android will save mankind. She will act like she is on the side of the fake humans and betray them.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

Season 3 Ep 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Ep 12   Season 3 Ep 12 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
LAMO I knew that Rio would end up back with the crew. Even before Android had her future vision. Android will save mankind. She will act like she is on the side of the fake humans and betray them.

Ryo won't stay on the Raza. They don't trust him. They never will again. I don't think 2 killed him, because of the promise she gave Teku. "Save him from the Coup".

As for the Android, I'm not sure. Mankind isn't really in danger from them. She knows it's the Aliens everybody has to worry about. The Androids "
think" it's just a human they are dealing with, but by the time they figure out it isn't, they will have been all destroyed.

But I suspect she will merge both sides against the bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 3 Ep 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Ep 12   Season 3 Ep 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Ep 12
Page 1 of 1