Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The New Doctor is a Female.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

The New Doctor is a Female.  Empty
PostSubject: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:19 pm

I wonder how many fans Doctor Who will lose? Not that it is a bad thing I will give it a shot to see if it does any good. We shall see. It will be weird seeing a male companion. Or will they go the lesbo route?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 pm

They're been pushing this for the last few years, That's why they made the "Master" turn into "Missy", to set this up. They probably will make her a lesbian, after all homosexuality is a big part of the social engineering the BBC has been pushing. That's why the show has sucked for several seasons, they are no longer interested in writing good episodes of Doctor Who, only in pushing their liberal agenda.

In the old Doctor Who, before the revival, the doctor often had male companions. Of course back then he was never falling into romantic love with any of his companions. Since the revival he's been in love with every single female companion.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 3:47 pm

eber322 wrote:
They're been pushing this for the last few years, That's why they made the "Master" turn into "Missy", to set this up. They probably will make her a lesbian, after all homosexuality is a big part of the social engineering the BBC has been pushing. That's why the show has sucked for several seasons, they are no longer interested in writing good episodes of Doctor Who, only in pushing their liberal agenda.

In the old Doctor Who, before the revival, the doctor often had male companions. Of course back then he was never falling into romantic love with any of his companions. Since the revival he's been in love with every single female companion.
It will be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I doubt it. The show stopped being interesting about the time Tennant left.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:46 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I doubt it. The show stopped being interesting about the time Tennant left.
I didn't like the guy after Tennant. But I did like Peter Capaldi. I thought he was good. I will give it a shot just to see.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I didn't like the guy after Tennant. But I did like Peter Capaldi.

I liked Capaldi too, but he didn't have anything to work with because the writing sucked. They stopped trying to write good Doctor Who adventures and only write PC social engineering stories. Everything from homosexuals are awesome to capitalism is evil.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 6:54 pm

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I didn't like the guy after Tennant. But I did like Peter Capaldi.

I liked Capaldi too, but he didn't have anything to work with because the writing sucked. They stopped trying to write good Doctor Who adventures and only write PC social engineering stories. Everything from homosexuals are awesome to capitalism is evil.
I only seen one episode where capitalism was evil and that was the suit shutting people down. But ya they sort of have gone off the deep end.
Back to top Go down
nerdatnight

nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 1:31 am

eber322 wrote:
They probably will make her a lesbian,

oh please no.

Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 10:58 am

nerdatnight wrote:
oh please no.

we'll have to wait and see, but I'll be more surprised if she isn't lesbian than if she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Doctor is a Female.    The New Doctor is a Female.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Doctor is a Female.
Page 1 of 1