Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guardians of the Galaxy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Guardians of the Galaxy.    Mon May 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Spoiler Alert. Went and seen Guardians of Galaxy last week. Loved it up until the end when they killed of Yandu. Now not that I had a problem with that. What I had a problem with is that it seemed the writers wanted to make room for Sylvester Stallone. That totally pissed me off. Oh and the whole thing god is evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy.    Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Spoiler Alert. Went and seen Guardians of Galaxy last week. Loved it up until the end when they killed of Yandu. Now not that I had a problem with that. What I had a problem with is that it seemed the writers wanted to make room for Sylvester Stallone. That totally pissed me off. Oh and the whole thing god is evil.

You missed the points made. They didn't want to kill Yondo's character, but after discussion with producers and the actor that portrayed him, it was the only way to make their point. Yondo sacrificed himself to save Peter, because he loved him like a son. That was why he never delivered Peter to his real father like he was paid to do. Instead, he raised Peter himself. After that, Peter realized that only 2 people in the galaxy truly loved him. His mother and Yondo, and now he lost both.

And Peter's father was not God, or even a god. Merely a very old, evolved and advanced alien species, that only cared about himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy.    Wed May 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

You missed the points made. They didn't want to kill Yondo's character, but after discussion with producers and the actor that portrayed him, it was the only way to make their point. Yondo sacrificed himself to save Peter, because he loved him like a son. That was why he never delivered Peter to his real father like he was paid to do. Instead, he raised Peter himself. After that, Peter realized that only 2 people in the galaxy truly loved him. His mother and Yondo, and now he lost both.

And Peter's father was not God, or even a god. Merely a very old, evolved and advanced alien species, that only cared about himself.
I hope that is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy.    Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I hope that is right.

No doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy.    

Back to top Go down

Guardians of the Galaxy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1