Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Star Trek Has gone crazy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Star Trek Has gone crazy.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Trek Has gone crazy.    Star Trek Has gone crazy.  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 pm

eber322 wrote:
I'm still holding out a thread of hope for this new series... but it's a thin one. I'm expecting it to be more likely that it won't be Star Trek at all, but just more Jar Trek.
I hope not. I mean if they go by cannon that time period was like the old westerns. Shoot first ask questions later.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek Has gone crazy.    Star Trek Has gone crazy.  EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:48 pm

I'm still holding out a thread of hope for this new series... but it's a thin one. I'm expecting it to be more likely that it won't be Star Trek at all, but just more Jar Trek.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Star Trek Has gone crazy.    Star Trek Has gone crazy.  EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 pm

So I was reading up on the new series. Now I like the actress who they have as Captain. Michelle Yeoh. But what I do not like is they have an Asian actress and an Asian name for the ship. That is just flat out fing stupid. Who the hell does this? They had to have a woman Captain a Black Captain. Guess now they needed an Asian woman Captain. Just wondering when they will have a Mexican Captain and a gay Captain. Okay I said let the hits begin. 🇳🇴 :affraid: :pale:
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek Has gone crazy.    Star Trek Has gone crazy.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Trek Has gone crazy.
Page 1 of 1