Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Sadly true. If Hillary wins, I really believe it's over for America. The Constitution will be dead and TYRANNY will take hold like never before - total police state. I'm gonna post an article of mine which was published in the Gazette (Colorado), titled "GUEST COLUMN: Constitutional government - is it really present in our country?"

Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 am

Well, I see no way for Trump to win. In all honesty, Trump did most of the damage to himself.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 am

I think Trump is actually going to win. Michigan is in a neck and neck race right now, and no Pres Republican candidate has come close to winning Michigan since Reagan. If he's doing that much better than the normal Rep candidate here, then I have to figure he's doing that much better across the country. Still probably going to be a tight race, but I feel like he has the edge.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 11:36 pm

I doubt the "Establishment" would allow a total outsider to get into the White House. I would love to believe it's possible, but as they say in Missouri, "show me".

If it happens, and that's a mighty big IF, the ramifications will be felt for the next 2 generations and then some. But in a positive way I must add. It will show the people the true "Power" is theirs, and by voting, they can truly make a difference.

I can only vote, and hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton   Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2