Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Drivers not using turn signals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Drivers not using turn signals Empty
PostSubject: Drivers not using turn signals   Drivers not using turn signals EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm

No one uses turn signals anymore. At one time you were afraid of the cops pulling you over for that not now though.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Drivers not using turn signals   Drivers not using turn signals EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
No one uses turn signals anymore. At one time you were afraid of the cops pulling you over for that not now though.
80% of the people on the road don't deserve a driver's license. Most of them barely have a handle on controlling a car under ideal conditions, let alone how to handle it after it has gone sour, skidding on slop or some other such issue.

But what do we expect with a licensing process where the road test is just a quick drive around the block without managing to hit anything and being properly deferential to the DMV drone with the clipboard in his hands.

Add to that, these incompetent boobs are driving around with cell phones stuck in their ears, or reading the newspaper, or putting on makeup, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Drivers not using turn signals   Drivers not using turn signals EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Praise to the mother who slapped her kid at the riots. Video of the year
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Drivers not using turn signals   Drivers not using turn signals EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Lol, my dad had just told me about seeing that video of the mom beating her kid for being in the riots. To funny, to bad all the mothers don't do that. Then this kind of stuff might stop happening.

On the other topic, seems like cops are the worst offenders of not using their signals. I've been watching cop cars since I was about eight years old, and out of the hundreds of cop cars I've seen turning in over thirty years, I've only seen three of them use their turn signals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drivers not using turn signals   Drivers not using turn signals Empty

Back to top Go down

Drivers not using turn signals
Page 1 of 1