Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In" Empty
PostSubject: "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"   "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:35 pm

"Carol tries to nudge Todd and Melissa together, while Phil attempts to drive them apart."
"Phil becomes annoyed at all the attention Todd is receiving, and schemes to bring the attention back to him."

Wait, isn't this supposed to be a comedy? It hasn't been funny at all for the last four episodes. I don't get this show at all. Phil is a totally self absorbed azz who only cares about himself. Not to mention he is dumber than any person who isn't mentally handicapped deserves to be. Carol is at least as dumb as he is, and way more nuts to boot, yet she constantly looks down her nose at him and belittles him. Melissa is hot but seems to rub her relationship with Todd in Phils face just to make him suffer. Seriously, if I walked into the middle of that group the only person I'd want to associate with Todd. He's a big dorky dude, but so far he hasn't treated anybody else like trash nor has he been a selfish prick.

I don't understand this show at all. The show doesn't match the title. The show stopped being a comedy half way through its so far short run of only eight episodes. At this point I'm wondering what a viewer is supposed to get out of this show, there are no laughs anymore... unless we're supposed to find Phils self absorption and Carol and Melissa cruelty funny?

Last edited by eber322 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"   "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In" EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:53 am

I think Phil's constant victimhood status at the hands of the others is what we're supposed to be laughing at.
If I was him, I would have never agreed to have anything to do with Carol, let alone marry the ditz.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"   "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In" EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Annoyed wrote:
I think Phil's constant victimhood status at the hands of the others is what we're supposed to be laughing at.
If I was him, I would have never agreed to have anything to do with Carol, let alone marry the ditz.

In Phils place, as soon as Melissa showed up I'd have announced in front of them both that I only went along with Carols pretend marriage because that was the only way she'd have sex with me and I thought she was the last woman on Earth. I'd have put that out there right away. And no way would I put up with how those women treat him. About the time Melissa started blasting her sex music at a volume louder from next door across the street than anybody would listen to it in their own home, I'd have left. Both women treat him like shlt, and nutzbag Carol thinks she owns him to boot. I'd just leave and go live someplace else. There have to be more people out there, three people showed up in just one month. Just move to a new town in a better state outside the dessert and find some people who don't treat you like cr@p.

Still don't get the completely false and misleading title, or how this is supposed to be funny though. I think maybe it's just that we're supposed to laugh at the stupid white guy. Todd is a nice guy but he is completely emasculated, no way would Melissa have hooked up with him in the normal world, and probably not even Carol. Yet I guess it is supposed to be funny that even he, as an emasculated male, is a better choice than Phil? Next I expect either the hard core lesbo to show up so they can treat both men like garbage, or else for some minority race guy to show up and be so much better than the white guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"   "She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In" Empty

Back to top Go down

"She Drives Me Crazy" & "Mooovin' In"
Page 1 of 1