Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarPublicationsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Pet Peeves and Praises.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:13 pm

Okay start this with a praise.
My new boss has proven herself in a short time. She helps us out when needed sometimes staying until midnight and coming back to work at 4 am.
Now for the Peeve. My old boss who was more interested in sitting in his office and doing nothing than helping us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
nerdatnight

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:46 am

Minor passing peeve: .. I've got these foam tiles on the ceiling to cover old popcorn stucco crap, and a single lady bug, or box elder or whatever makes a racket smacking itself on the Styrofoam. When I try to hunt it down and it vanishes. Then starts up again when I'm settled. Clack clack clickity clack

Big peeve:
H. Clinton. Mouthing off trying to push her dumb book lately. She's especially irksome. Blatant hypocrisy every damn day, everything she pushes, looks so smug, that horrid condescending tone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:21 pm

nerdatnight wrote:

Minor passing peeve: .. I've got these foam tiles on the ceiling to cover old popcorn stucco crap, and a single lady bug, or box elder or whatever makes a racket smacking itself on the Styrofoam.  When I try to hunt it down and it vanishes.  Then starts up again when I'm settled.  Clack clack clickity clack

Big peeve:
H.  Clinton.  Mouthing off trying to push her dumb book lately.  She's especially irksome.  Blatant hypocrisy every damn day, everything she pushes, looks so smug, that horrid condescending tone.  

She stubbed her big toe. She still does not get why she lost.
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't even know why they keep talking about her. The only time she was really news was during the Benghazi scandal. She wasn't even near that level when she ran or for the email stuff. Now she's not news at all, she's just an old washed up old lady.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:15 pm

eber322 wrote:
I don't even know why they keep talking about her. The only time she was really news was during the Benghazi scandal. She wasn't even near that level when she ran or for the email stuff. Now she's not news at all, she's just an old washed up old lady.
So your pet peeve is that they keep talking about her?
Back to top Go down
eber322

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
So your pet peeve is that they keep talking about her?

Yeah, I'm tired of hearing about her. She's yesterdays news and it perturbs me the MSM keep talking about her like she's relevant. About the only reason they should ever mention her again is if they arrest her.... preferably for all the murders her and Bill are responsible for.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pet Peeves and Praises.    

Back to top Go down

My Pet Peeves and Praises.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1