Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?" Empty
PostSubject: "Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?"   "Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?" EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:10 pm

"Liv and Clive work together to solve the mysterious death of a well known painter."

Interesting show, although it does seem very much like the show "Forever". Instead of being an immortal who works in the morgue and helps the police solve murders, Liv is an undead immortal who works in the morgue and helps the police solve murders. Huh, no wonder it seems similar. Still it is an entertaining show so far. Strangely I have to say that I find Rose McIver, Liv, to be sexier as a literal whitewashed version of herself than when she is flesh colored. No idea why that is, I've never before been drawn to that Emo/Goth look. Maybe it is just because they draw all the attention to her big pretty eyes in that zombie makeup.

Obviously the zombie guy knows more than he is letting on. I'm thinking he knows exactly what the deal is with zombies, either he created the illness or is in on it with whoever did. Not to be trusted at all.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?"   "Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?" EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:31 am

The show is growing on me also.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?"
Page 1 of 1