Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Yesterday"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 am

"In 2043, Jones sends Ramse and Whitley to Spearhead, a military colony, to ask for help stabilizing the time machine's energy core. It is revealed that Jones and Whitley once lived at Spearhead, but left after its current leader, Colonel Foster, took power in a violent coup. Foster declines Jones' request, saying he needs the resources to work on a cure for the plague. Ramse encounters Elena, an old flame, and discovers he is the father of her son, Sam. When a failed attempt to retrieve Cole destroys the energy core altogether, Jones personally comes to Spearhead to request the use of their core. After a heated discussion, Foster agrees on the condition that Jones permanently return to Spearhead to work on the cure. Ramse suggests accepting Foster's offer, but Jones remains convinced that the virus is incurable and resolves to obtain Spearhead's energy core by any means necessary. In 2015, Railly travels to the site of the airstrike to determine if Cole is truly gone. She sees nothing there and concludes that Cole has been erased from the timeline and the plague has been averted. It is revealed that Cole is alive, but stranded in 2017, where the plague is well underway."

Interesting episode. Like I figured, Cole didn't die in the bombing though that is not surprising. I did like the twist of him waking up in the rubble two years later, 2017. That was a good way of making it look to Cassy like he dead while still leaving him stranded in the past. A past where the plague has already started. He needs to talk to the Cassy of 2017, she might have some new insights that would be useful to herself two years earlier.

Likewise the Colonel in the future who found a cure for a past version of the plague. Jones needs to get that info from him and send it back to Cassy. That cure is no good to them in the future, but it could help, and maybe even stop the virus in its tracks in the past.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:56 pm

I figured he didn't I am wondering how the doctor is going to get that generator. It will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I figured he didn't I am wondering how the doctor is going to get that generator. It will be interesting.

Yeah I can only see one way. She doesn't have enough people to attack and take it, plus her people were once part of the other group to boot. So I don't think they'd do it even if she wanted too. Also that "core", as they call it, is pretty huge and buried beneath his compound. So I don't see any way to steal it and sneak away. So the only way I can see to do it is to walk in and shoot him in the head and seize power just like he did when he shot the generals.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 6:37 am

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Yeah I can only see one way. She doesn't have enough people to attack and take it, plus her people were once part of the other group to boot. So I don't think they'd do it even if she wanted too. Also that "core", as they call it, is pretty huge and buried beneath his compound. So I don't see any way to steal it and sneak away. So the only way I can see to do it is to walk in and shoot him in the head and seize power just like he did when he shot the generals.
Or figure out a way to hack it and send power to the time machine.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:19 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Or figure out a way to hack it and send power to the time machine.

Yeah, I guess that could work if they could tie it into some old power lines running between the two locations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Yesterday" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Yesterday"   "Yesterday" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Yesterday"
Page 1 of 1