Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Seriously?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Seriously?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously?!?!?   Seriously?!?!? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:15 pm

Alright I love this show, but some things have bothered me from the beginning and have cropped up in a major way the last couple of episodes.

The episode where Tyreese died pizzes me off because it could have been prevented with some simple precautions. Precautions I'd have taken from as close to day one as I could. Number one a good leather jacket. Just that alone would have kept kid walker from biting his arm. But if it was me I'd be wearing leather pants, jacket and gloves, knee high, or at least mid calf, lace up steel toed boots, football shoulder pads and either a football or motorcycle helmet.

With that outfit you'd be able to easily protect your head and neck and make it near impossible for a walker to take a bite out of you anywhere else. And no, you wouldn't be able to wear all that stuff all the time in the heat... BUT when you know you are going into a possible bad situation, like the group checking Noahs neighborhood, or Tyreese going into search Noahs house, then you could suit up.

Basically the group takes offensive precautions by having weapons on hand, but they take basically no defensive precautions with what they wear.

And speaking of their weapons... I've noticed this many times in the past but it seemed like they showed it in every scene this last episode... YOU DON'T SHEATH YOUR BLADE DIRTY!!!!! I swear every scene of this episode somebody was stabbing a walker in the head then sticking their dirty azz blade back it the sheath without wiping it off. UGH!!!! Seriously for people who have survived this long in a zombie Apocalypse, they should know to clean their blades off before sheathing them. It's very annoying that the people making this show don't seem to know that is a necessity. You'd think there would be some prop guys or somebody in charge of the stunt fights that would tell the directors and actors that at least.  

I want to slap somebody every time they do that.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Seriously?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?   Seriously?!?!? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:00 pm

What I want to know and when went into the room I would have popped the zombie in the head just for good measure. Sorry but when you are in a house like that you take extra precautions. Another thing that is bothering me is that every group they run across are evil. Pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

Seriously?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?   Seriously?!?!? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
What I want to know and when went into the room I would have popped the zombie in the head just for good measure. Sorry but when you are in a house like that you take extra precautions. Another thing that is bothering me is that every group they run across are evil. Pisses me off.

Yeah, you're right. Even if the zombie isn't moving, and even if it looks like it already has head damage, I'd smash their head anyway as long as I had time too.

And I agree about the new groups always being evil. In fact I'm hoping that this new guy and his group aren't. But what I'm thinking might happen is that Rick and his people will be so paranoid that they will end up killing this new guy, or somebody else from his group, and then find out that they were just trying to be nice and help them out. Could end up with Rick's people being the bad guys for a change without meaning to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seriously?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?   Seriously?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: CABLE :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: