Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Densho" aka join my living dead family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Densho" aka join my living dead family Empty
PostSubject: "Densho" aka join my living dead family    "Densho" aka join my living dead family EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:35 pm

"A worker is stung by a bee and later develops the disease. Peter contacts Major Balleseros at Ilaria HQ via satellite phone and asks for instructions on what to do about Alan. Kyle investigates the bees. Sarah tries to find Soren, the child who recovered from the disease, and is stabbed by his mother. In the future, Julia escapes from Hatake and fatally wounds him in the process. He gives his sword "Densho" to her."

Weird episode as far as Hatake and his mental problems. Got a good chuckle out of the Mayberry fishing trip he took with his dead imaginary adult son who played the roll of Opie as a little kid. Man he is really out there, was even going to apparently embalm his daughter alive and add her to his collect of dead family members bodies that don't rot because they are immortal.  

Sarah gets stabbed in the belly and is afraid for her baby. My guess is that her 15 month old fetus will be delivered via C-section which will mean getting stabbed could actually be a good thing. Got to wonder what is going on with the three women on the island there. The old lady spoke of their "mother" and not having anything happen to her. I'm thinking some immortal is having these women over hundreds of years and that is why they are all different ages yet have the same mother.

Peter is still working for Ilaria which is very surprising given what they did to him last season. Of course the guy on the phone never said he was from Ilaria, we know that because they showed the outside of his office, but maybe Peter doesn't know the guy is with Ilaria?
Back to top Go down

"Densho" aka join my living dead family
Page 1 of 1