Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken Empty
PostSubject: "What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken   "What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:14 pm

"As the rest of the group stays behind, Rick, Glenn, Noah, Michonne and Tyreese make their way to Shirewilt Estates with hopes of finding sanctuary, but what they encounter is something else entirely."

Geez.... Now Tyreese bit it. Just one episode after we lost Beth. Sigh. I really liked his character, but then ditto for Beth and Bob. But of course I've never been able to stand Michonne, why don't they kill her off already? And this really seemed pointless. He didn't go out saving anybody or even putting up a fight. He got killed trying to check out Noahs house for him... dumbass Noah anyway, I'm really starting to dislike him.

It was kind of neat seeing Bob, Beth, the girls... even the Governor, in Tyreeses disillusion, but it was such a pointless death. Enough with killing off cast members for awhile already, unless you want to off Michonne. then go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken   "What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Watched this episode but I am really wondering if this show is going to make it much longer. This episode was the worst. It was really bad.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"What Happened and What's Going On" aka Tyreese tastes like chicken
Page 1 of 1