Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"About a Boy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"About a Boy" Empty
PostSubject: "About a Boy"   "About a Boy" EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:45 pm

"Dean is mysteriously transformed into a teenager. He has to deal with teenage struggles all over again, along with being a hunter."

This was a good episode. I think Dean should have stayed a kid, after all it got rid of the Mark of Cain. It proabably would have come back when he re-aged to the age he was when he got it, but still that would have bought him what? 15 to 20 years? Definitely would have been a good thing for him. Hell I'd love it if I could wake up back in my thirteen year old body. I'd view it like the girl in the story, a fresh start.

The kid that played young Dean did an excellent job. I really felt like I was watching the same character, just a younger version. I don't think I've ever seen that scenario so well done. If they could find an actor that could play a young Sam as well, then I'd say lets go with a prequel spin off. The young adventures of the Winchesters!

Really got a kick out of the whole Hansel and Gretal story. We even find out Hansel ate his sister with the witch, lol.
Back to top Go down

"About a Boy"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: The CW :: Supernatural-
Jump to: