Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Video editing skills.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Video editing skills.    Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:18 pm

Was wondering if anyone had any video editing skills?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TwiceWise

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 pm

I might be able to help. What do you need?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:32 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
I might be able to help.  What do you need?
I would like to have custom icons for this site. Something cool for the threads and also a new SciFi logo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TwiceWise

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Uhh, okay.

I thought that you wanted something like adding a title page to your Halloween videos. Uhmmmmmmmm... I might still be able to do it. Do you mean custom icons for each forum or what are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
Uhh, okay.

I thought that you wanted something like adding a title page to your Halloween videos.  Uhmmmmmmmm... I might still be able to do it.  Do you mean custom icons for each forum or what are you looking for?
They can all be the same for each section but tired of the folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:16 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
TwiceWise wrote:
I might be able to help.  What do you need?
I would like to have custom icons for this site. Something cool for the threads and also a new SciFi logo.

Icons or emoticons/smilies? They are not the same things. And by new logo, are you talking about a new banner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwiceWise

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:21 am

Have you used an icon search engine to see if there is something you like better?  Something like this: https://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=star+trek&minimum=32&maximum=32&price=free

or like this
https://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=rocket&price=free&minimum=32&maximum=32
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:48 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
Have you used an icon search engine to see if there is something you like better?  Something like this: https://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=star+trek&minimum=32&maximum=32&price=free

or like this
https://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=rocket&price=free&minimum=32&maximum=32
Have anything with a little more flair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
TwiceWise wrote:
I might be able to help.  What do you need?
I would like to have custom icons for this site. Something cool for the threads and also a new SciFi logo.

Icons or emoticons/smilies? They are not the same things. And by new logo, are you talking about a new banner?
Icons for the subjects and yes new banner. I stole that one from someplace else would like our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh as far as video editing skills wanted something for the website with sounds and cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TwiceWise

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:29 am

Okay, I made a new banner. Tell me how to get it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pissedoffvulcan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4258
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
Okay, I made a new banner.  Tell me how to get it to you.
I don't see anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

avatar

Posts : 2668
Join date : 2009-10-10
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I don't see anything.

I think he's asking for an email address to send it to you.

_________________
...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Video editing skills.    

Back to top Go down
 
Video editing skills.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» any good small-sized video editing software?
» Old Motor Week Jon Moss T56 Impala SS road test video
» Woman Televangelist Arrested Naked In Heels(Video)
» Video of a family vacation to Laura sites
» Sculpting Skills

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: